Follow the author
the words i'll never say Paperback – 28 Mar. 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
at the very root of it all, the truth is that
i didn’t know how to accept myself. i was never taught how to.
i always felt painfully misunderstood
like a star that accidentally fell to earth.
labelled a mistake and torn apart until i had nothing left.
i lost myself in a war i unwillingly fought against the world.
there was nothing i could’ve done to make it okay
or convince her there was a light waiting for her at the end of her pain.
but although she’s gone, although she can’t read this,
i tried to honor her memory through writing down what i had left of her.
i made these pages into a place for her soul to rest.
and i told the world all the things she wasn’t able to convey.
on her behalf, these are the words i’ll never say.
- ASIN : B09WQ5BW45
- Publisher : Independently published (28 Mar. 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8441712743
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 1.22 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 8,702 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews: