Top critical review
If you have moderate/severe eczema, look elsewhere.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 January 2018
I can’t honestly recommend this product to anyone suffering with moderate/severe eczema. I’ve tried many many different products to help with my eczema, I’ve suffered for years with this in hopes that I might find something that helps.
This product didn’t even scratch the surface honestly, but I’ll give a fair and proper review.
Here are some pros:
1. Technically It didn’t irritate my skin, which I consider a good thing when compared with other eczema products on the market.
2. It smells a bit strange but nothing majorly horrible. Besides if it worked as intended, then I’m 100% sure I wouldn’t care what it smelled like!
3. It did feel quite nice to use it, I got the sense it was at least somewhat hydrating. (Even if I had to constantly re-apply)
1. The amount you get won’t last more than a week if you have moderate/severe eczema. Mine lasted less than a week. (I used quite sparingly too)
2. It simply won’t help your skin heal if you have moderate/severe eczema. No matter how much I used it, my skin just didn’t feel nor appear any better.
3. It doesn’t soothe my itching, infact I found myself itching after applying it and forced to scratch.
4. It’s quite expensive for what you actually get, I have regrets buying this product but I was swayed by the good reviews. I have a feeling that it might work for mild eczema however.