|Product Dimensions||11 x 6.55 x 1.98 cm; 290 Grams|
|Item model number||CDL20|
|Manufacturer part number||CDL20|
|Item Weight||290 g|
mucar OBD2 Scanner Universal OBD II code reader, CDL20 OBD2/EOBD Car Fault Diagnostic Tool with Full OBD2 Functions,Code Scanner for OBDII Protocol Vehicles
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Deal Price:||£17.39 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£6.60 (28%)|
Save 30% on Protection Case for OBD100 & CDL20 when you purchase 1 or more OBD Scanner offered by THINKCAR. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Save 40% on Battery Tester for All Cars when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by THINKCAR. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||11 x 6.6 x 2 centimetres|
|Screen size||1.77 Inches|
About this item
- 🔥Why choose the Mucar CDL20 diagnostic device? Upgraded OBD2 diagnosis supports 11 modes OBDII diagnostic functions: read codes, erase codes, MIL error indicator lamp, live data, EVAP system test, on-board mintor test, O2 scan sensor test, still image display, vehicle information, I/M ready. shaft, DTC code. - Search, all OBDII compliant vehicles, built-in DTC library, you do not need to search online, you can see if your car needs to be serviced.
- 🔥Effective vehicle status analysis: with this OBD2 car diagnostic device, you can display real-time live data. This information contains the values (voltage, speed, temperature, speed, etc.) and system status information (open loop, closed circuit, fuel system status, etc.) generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches and actuators
- 🔥The most time-saving code reader: simply connect the diagnostic device to the OBDII port and turn on the ignition and the device starts the error analysis. OBD2 code readers are much faster than other OBD-II scan tools. No batteries need or download the apps. A car reader for car diagnosis anytime and anywhere. Save money and time on repairs in the workshop
- 🔥Wide vehicle coverage: mucar OBD-II diagnostic tools, compatible with most US cars from year of manufacture 1996, EU cars from 2000, as well as vehicles made in Asia, supports up to 8 vehicle languages: English, French, West Germany, Russia, Italy, Portugal. It supports all OBDII protocols (ISO914141). KWP200 00, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CA
- 🔥Kind Notes: If you cannot find the corresponding car brand after you have connected the OBD2 interface, please select "Each car brand" to diagnose your car. If you are still unable to read barcode / diagnostic, please contact us to check if your car supports the CDL20 OBD2 diagnostic device.
From the brand
Mucar CDL20 Contain Full 10 Modes OBD2 Diagnostics:
MUCAR, the company was incorporated in Los Angeles, USA. It is composed of a group of partners who love car modification, are proficient in car maintenance and master mobile Internet technology. 80% of our team members have technical background and have been worked in technology research and development in related fields for many years.
We expect to combine cutting-edge mobile Internet technology with traditional automobile diagnosis and testing technology, and solve problems encountered in automobile diagnosis and testing with higher efficiency and more convenient ways.
MUCAR CDL20, featuring full 10 modes of OBD2 functions, DTC Lookup, 1.77'' LCD color display. It's truly an excellent OBD2 code reader that you should keep in your cars as a standard equipment. It enables DIYers and mechanics to do smog tests and solve basic engine and emission-related problems.
Full OBD2 diganosis Function: Read/Clear Codes,Live Data,Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness,O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test,EVAP Test,Vehicle Information,DTC Lookup. Built-in DTC database, MUCAR CDL20 can directly identify the code definition on the screen and no need to search. Gives you a more intuitive understanding of the problem and a budget.
- Mode 01---Request current powertrain diagnostic data.
- Mode 02—Request freeze frame information.
- Mode 03—Request emissions-related diagnostic code
- Mode 04—Clear/reset emissions-related diagnostic information.
- Mode 05—Request oxygen sensor monitoring test results.
- Mode 06—Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
- Mode 07—Request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
- Mode 08—Request control of on-board system, test or component.
- Mode 09—Request vehicle information.
Turn off Check Engine Light
The OBD2 scanner can find out the reason which causes the Check Engine Light on quickly and accurately, and help DIYers or mechanics locate the issue or even fix it. Just clear codes after certain repairs and the light will be turned off automatically.
I/M readiness for Smog Tests
Through the I/M Readiness function of this OBD2 scanner, you can check if the various emission-related parts or systems on the vehicle are operating properly and make sure the monitors are ready for a smog test. If not, fix it before the smog test to pass the test successfully and avoid fines.
Retrieve Vehicle Information
This OBD2 code reader can easily get access to the car’s ECU and retrieve its information, including VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration Identification), and CVN (Calibration verification number) for accurate diagnoses. No need to look around for the VIN.
O2 Sensor Test
Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.Accurately identifies failures of oxygen sensor and vehicle emissions related errors.
Vehicle Models Coverage & Support 7 Language
The OBD2 diagnostic tool works on most OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles, like 1996 and newer EU-cars, newer US-cars, 2000 and 2008 and newer Asian-cars. However, it’s not compatible with the JOBD compliant cars.
Multilingual Support: English, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, French and Portuguese
1*Main Unit with an OBD Cable
1*Quick Start Guide
EASY TO USE—Most Effective OBD2 Scanner
Just Plug and Play, No Batteries Required
DTC Look Up
Test EVAP System
Live Data stream
Please check the following model list, if it is not in the list, it will not be supported.
Brilliance Lifan Qoros SeAT Aston Martin Audi Ford (Australia) Holden (Australia) BAIC/Senoua (BAIC)/Weiwang (BAIC)/BJEV Mercedes-Benz/Maybach BMW/Rolls Royce/Mini Fiat (Brazil) GM (Brazil) Changan GWM Changhe/Changhe Suzuki Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Citroen Daewoo Daihatsu Demo DFSK/Fengguang (Dongfeng) DR EOBD/OBDII Ferrari Fiat/Abarth/Alfa Romeo/Lancia BYD Foton GAZ GM/Chevrolet/Cadillac/Buick Hafei Haima Honda/Acura Hyundai IKCO Mahindra (India) Maruti (India) Tata (India) JMC Iveco IZH JAC/JAC Refine Gonow Jinlong Joylong Isuzu/Isuzu (Thailand) Kia Land Rover/Jaguar SGMW/United Pakistan Luxgen Mahindra Perodua (Malaysia) Proton (Malaysia) Maruti Maserati Maxus Mazda Mitsubishi MVM Nissan/Infiniti/GTR (Nissan) Opel/Vauxhall/Opel (South Africa) PAZ Perodua Peugeot Porsche Proton Chery Renault/Dacia/Samsung Renault Rover Saab MG (SAIC) Saipa Seat SGM/Buick (China) Skoda Smart Spark Sprinter Ssangyong Subaru Suzuki Tata Toyota/Lexus UAZ Ford/Lincoln/Ford (Europe) VAZ Volvo VW/Bentley/Bugatti/Lamborghini FAW (Tianjin) Xinkai ZAZ Polarsun Zotye ZX Auto Brilliance Qoros ECUAID
|MUCAR OBD2 Scanner CDL20||MUCAR 2 Systems Diagnosis MUCAR CS2||MUCAR 4 Systems Diagnosis MUCAR CS4||MUCAR 6 Systems Diagnosis MUCAR CS6||MUCAR Full System Scanner BT200||MUCAR Full System Diagnosis VO6|
|Full OBD2 Test Modes||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Diagnosis Function||Basic OBD2 Scan||2 Systems Diagnosis (ABS SRS)||4 Systems Diagnosis (ABS, SRS, ECM, TCM)||6 Systems Diagnosis(ABS, SRS, ECM, TCM, BCM, TPMS)||Full System Diagnosis||Full System Diagnosis|
|Maintenance Services||2 Life-time Free Resets( ABS, SRS); 28 Resets In Total||4 Life-time Free Resets (Oil, EPB, SAS, TPMS)); 28 Resets In Total||6 Life-time Free Resets (Oil, EPB, SAS, TPMS, ABS, TBA); 28 Resets In Total||2 Free Resets (Oil & SAS); 15 Resets In Total||4 Life-time Free Resets (Oil, EPB, SAS, TPMS)); 28 Resets In Total|
|Special Functions||Bidirectional Communication & ECU Coding|
|Car Coverage||Almost All||Almost All||Almost All||Almost All||Almost All||Almost All|
|Other Features||Cost Effective||Andorid System; Update or Downlaod on Scanner (Not on PC); 5 Inches Full-touch Screen||Andorid System; Update or Downlaod on Scanner (Not on PC); 5 Inches Full-touch Screen||Andorid System; Update or Downlaod on Scanner (Not on PC); 5 Inches Full-touch Screen||1, One Scanner For Various Cars (Others Not); 2, With Portable Carrying Bag; 3, 15 Maintenance Service||Andorid System; Update or Downlaod on Scanner (Not on PC); 5 Inches Full-touch Screen|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon using (which is very easy to) the code reader identified one extremely generic code which did not assist me in fixing my car or even diagnosing.
Code reader used by an experienced mechanic returned multiple codes and able to narrow the issue.
This item is good for showing vehicle information however if you are looking to repair a car, it's not going to assist you that well.
Just did not work. Unit actually OK as it fired up easily for 2008 Octavia 1.6.
Returned same day for refund.