Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Instax SQUARE Film white border, 20 shot pack
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Model name||Instax SQUARE Film 20 shot pack, white border|
|Film format type||Sofortbildfilm 86mm x 72mm|
|Compatible devices||Keine Angabe|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Packaging may vary
- For instax SQUARE device
- Print Size - 8.6 cm x 7.2 cm/Image Size - 6.2 cm x 6.2 cm
- 2 movies (10 views x 2)
- High stability, even at extreme temperatures of +5° to +40°C
- Films Bi Pack
- For instax SQUARE
From the manufacturer
Instax square film
Colour instant film in a square-format.
Square-format film compatible with the instax square printers and cameras has arrived.
This film boasts the same professional high-quality instant photograph technology found in all instax film, but in a square-format. With assured accurate colour and sharpness, your memories will be preserved for years to come in a format that photographers love across the globe.
Print size – 8.6cm x 7.2cm
Image size – 6.2cm x 6.2cm
What's in the box?
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.6 x 7.2 x 2 cm; 63 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 May 2018
- Manufacturer : FUJIFILM
- ASIN : B07D2H5XKY
- Item model number : 16576520
- Country of origin : Japan
- Best Sellers Rank: 1 in Instant Film Cameras
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 July 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this time, given the particularity of the treated article, I would like to make a "review / comparison" between the two rivals of instant photography: Polaroid with its classic square films and FujiFilm with its new Instax Square.
I consider this comparison necessary for anyone thinking of approaching this type of photography because I find the two types of films extremely different, in terms of type, size, color fidelity and prices.
Of course in the video (which you can find on my YouTube channel) I show examples, so you can evaluate whether to buy these films or a different type, based on your needs.
As for Polaroid we have:
- photo size;
- card quality;
-At the end of development you will have the exact same photos of "when we were children";
-compatibility with many cameras of the brand, including the "old" vintage that you may already have in the attic.
- great variety of frames, many are the colors available for the frames.
-8 shots instead of 10;
-colors (naturally) not faithful to reality but more "dull";
- high development times (15 minutes);
- impractical mode of conservation.
As for Fuji we have:
- convenient price (about 1 euro each pose);
- color and print quality;
- development time of only 90 seconds;
- simpler storage and longer film expiration;
- they are used by different brands, if you don't like Fuji cameras, like Lomography, Leica or Jollylook.
- although they are larger than the Instax Mini, they are still smaller than the Polaroids;
- less vintage image, the photo tends to look modern.
- you will fill the house with these photographs and friends will ask you to always give them one :-D
I hope this review/comparison, a bit anomalous, could be useful and helpful in case of purchase or indecision on which films to use.
If you have any questions do not hesitate, I will answer you as soon as possible.
A hug and see you at the next review.
By Maria F. on 25 July 2018
My only disappointmentment was with the packaging. It should have been contained in a cardboard box for protection as they have a fragile nature to them, instead a sparsly bubble wrapped linned envelope not ideal for over-sea shipping. The actual contents arrived with a torn box and dents in the orginal foil seal for the film, which I suspected to be dents caused by a person's fingers as they gripped the product heavy handedly. However, this could have most likely been caused on the courier route or even inspected by customs. Not to be said, it could have been avoided with more appropriate packing methods and greater attention to detail. Fortunately the film is still working fine, thankfully.
Overall great product but poor delivery.
By Georgia Wright on 28 March 2022
knowledge how to take pictures etc. I purchased this product to have some fun with the camera and the pictures and to be honest I have wasted most of the pictures because of such bad quality of the paper. Please refund or replace the item.