Instalments by Barclays
When you select the Instalments by Barclays payment method, you will be redirected to an online application form. Once completed, your application will be reviewed by Barclays and the decision is usually provided immediately online.
This service is offered by Barclays. Amazon does not make a decision to approve or reject your request for credit. For more information about items eligible, visit our help page About Eligible Items for Instalments by Barclays
To subscribe to the Instalments payment option, follow the steps below:
- On the payment selection page during checkout, you will be able to select "Instalments" as an option if your order is eligible. If you already have a default payment method registered in your account, you will need to click on the "Edit button" in the payment method section of the order validation page, and then select the "Instalments" option from the different payment methods offered.
- When selecting Instalments, you will be directed to an online application form. You will need to confirm your address and enter additional details. Please ensure that the entered data complies with your valid ID card/ passport and that you have read the conditions of use before submitting the request. Once the form is completed, your application will be reviewed by Barclays and the decision will be provided to you within a few moments, usually online.
- If your Instalments request is approved by Barclays, you will receive an email confirming your order and once the order has dispatched. Barclays will also send you an email confirming your payment request and your repayment schedule. Visit our Help page "About your monthly repayment schedule".
- If your Instalments request is declined by Barclays, you will be redirected to the payment method selection page to choose another payment method and complete your order.
• The payment will appear in your statement under the name Instalments
• For full or partial returns in accordance with our returns policies: if you have not yet started your repayments or if the amount already paid is less than the total amount of your order (deducting the amount of the item(s) returned), Barclays will adjust your repayment schedule. If you have completed your repayments or if you have paid an amount greater than the total amount of your order (deducting the amount of the item(s) returned), Barclays will issue a refund for the returned item to the bank account used for your direct debit payments .