Sign Up for Text Trace
You can sign up to receive tracking information via Text Trace message for specific packages.
To sign up for, or cancel, Text Trace for all your orders, or to change your phone number, select Communication preferences.
To sign up for Text Trace:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Find the order you'd like to track and select Track package.You'll see the option to sign up for Text Trace for packages dispatched by Amazon.co.uk.
- We only use your mobile phone number to send Text Trace messages on delivery issues.
- We don't charge you for Text Trace. However, standard text messaging rates from your service provider may apply. Contact your service provider for more details.
- Currently, we can't send Text Trace to multiple phones about the same delivery.
- The Text Trace option is only available if your order has been dispatched via a trackable service. If you sign up to Text Trace on an account level, you'll only receive text messages when your parcel is trackable.
- Text Trace is only available for items dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. You can't track items sold by Marketplace sellers by Text Trace, unless they're part of the Fulfilled By Amazon program.