What Are Mobile Phone Number Accounts?
Mobile phone number accounts are linked to a mobile phone number instead of an email address.
Mobile phone number accounts are accounts linked to a mobile phone number instead of an email address. After creating your account, you must use your mobile phone number to sign in on all platform types.
If you don't have an email address linked to your account, you'll receive notifications and emails through the Message Center.
If you'd like the option of signing in with an email address and receive notifications via email, you can add an email address by going to Your Account and selecting Login & security.
To make sure you don't miss any important communication, we recommend you to:
- Enable Push Notifications
- In order to be informed by the latest updates on your Amazon orders and subscriptions, you should download the Amazon App and enable push notifications on your smartphone and tablet settings.
- Check your Notification Hub
- All your push notifications are stored in the Notification Hub. You can access the Notification Hub on the Amazon App by accessing Your Account, tapping on the bust in silhouette icon, then selecting the bell icon on the top right corner.
- Check your Message Center
- The Message Center is a dedicated interface to find all your Amazon communications. You can access your Message Center in Your Account.