Searching and Browsing for Items
If you're looking for a specific item, enter a few words into the search box and select the magnifying glass icon. We'll show you the matching results.
You can use these options to list search results in a specific order:
- Featured shows featured items. We consider many factors when choosing featured results, such
- Customer actions, e.g., how often an item was bought.
- Information about the item, e.g., title, price, and description.
- Delivery speed.
- Costs, e.g., shipping costs.
- Whether we think the item will be of interest, e.g., new items.
- Avg. Customer Review sorts items based on Customer Reviews. This includes the average number of stars out of five and the number of reviews for each result.
- Newest Arrivals sorts items based on the day they were first available on Amazon.
- Price High to Low sorts items based on price. The highest price item is at the top and the lowest price item is at the bottom.
- Price Low to High sorts items based on price. The lowest price item is at the top and the highest price item is at the bottom.
Tips for Finding Items
To improve your search results, try limiting your search to a specific product department.
To browse by product department on desktop:
- Select a product department from the drop-down menu next to the search box.
- Select the magnifying glass icon.
Each product department has its own customized options to search and browse.
You can use the left navigation menu to refine the results in a department, based on specific criteria, e.g., "Eligible for Free Shipping." Depending on the department, you'll see specific refinement options.
- We display all of the information we have about an item on its product detail page. If you don't find the information you need on the product detail page, you can search the web to research the product or find the manufacturer's contact information.