Report a Suspicious Communication
We take phishing and spoofing attempts seriously. If you receive a suspicious call, SMS or email you think may not be from Amazon, please report it immediatelyby following the steps below.
In order to give you the best advice on what actions to take, please select the appropriate link below, based on how you have responded to the suspicious communication.
- I have not shared any information
- I have shared Amazon account information
- I have shared Banking information
- I have given remote access to my computer/devices
- I have shared other information
You can also report this as phishing to Action Fraud at https://www.actionfraud.police.uk, or in Ireland, to your local Garda station.
If you are reporting a phishing or unsolicited email, you will also be asked to forward a copy of the email to Amazon by following the steps below.
To report a phishing or unsolicited email to Amazon, do one of the following:
- Open a new email and attach the email that you suspect is fake. Send the email to
Note: Sending the suspicious email as an attachment is the best way for us to track it.
- If you can't send the suspicious email to us as an attachment, you can forward it