We offer guaranteed delivery on certain fast delivery speeds and select products.
When guaranteed delivery is available on an order, it will be clearly marked on the checkout page with an associated guaranteed delivery date and fee (if applicable).
On eligible orders, if a delivery attempt is not made by the guaranteed delivery date shown on the checkout page at the time of purchase and confirmed in your order confirmation E-mail, you would receive the following:
- An automatic delivery fee refund of any paid delivery costs to a gift card. This gift card will be credited to Your Account and can be used to make purchases from Amazon.co.uk. You can find more details on the use of gift cards here. Typically, you will receive this gift card within 3-5 business days of a missed guaranteed delivery date.
- For orders where delivery was provided at no extra cost, you can contact us for compensation by clicking "An Order I Placed." Select the relevant order and then in the "Tell us more about your issue" section, select "Where's my stuff? -> Shipment is late".
You are eligible to receive a delivery fee refund or compensation for a missed guaranteed delivery date if all of the following requirements are met:
- You ordered an item that is dispatched by Amazon, and you selected a delivery option for which we provided a guaranteed delivery date from the checkout page.
- Your selected payment method was successfully charged and there was no change to your selected payment method after the order was placed.
You are not eligible to receive a delivery fee refund or compensation for a missed guaranteed delivery date if:
- All of the requirements above are not met.
- The delivery address is changed after the order is placed.
- Your order is not placed before the "order within" countdown listed on the checkout page. The "order within" countdown timer provides the window of time in which you must place your order to receive your delivery by the guaranteed date shown. This delivery date may become unavailable within that window of time due to changes in inventory or delivery capacity before you place your order. Your confirmed guaranteed delivery date is included in your order confirmation E-mail.
- The order is made from an Amazon Business account.
- The order is dispatched by a third-party seller.
- The order is placed through PrimeNow or Fresh.
- We miss the guaranteed delivery date because of an unforeseen circumstance outside of our control, such as a strike, natural disaster or severe weather conditions.