Ordering from a Marketplace Seller
Marketplace sellers are independent sellers who offer a variety of new, used and refurbished items.
Buying from a Marketplace seller
The steps to place an order with a Marketplace seller are the same as placing any other order on Amazon.co.uk. We'll send your funds to the third-party seller, but won't share payment information.
Send payment to a seller through Amazon. Regard any request to make a payment outside of Amazon (e.g. Moneygram, Western Union, bank transfer) as fraudulent and contact us to report the seller.
If the seller's items aren't Fulfilled by Amazon or dispatched via a Prime delivery method, the seller will fulfil your order. The seller will also handle all of their customer service. If your Marketplace order is dispatched via an Amazon Prime delivery method, our customer service will handle any issues related to the order.
Because we're not directly involved in the completion of sales arranged with Marketplace sellers, you'll need to contact the seller directly for the following issues:
- To ask about an item they have for sale at Amazon.co.uk.
- To find out when your order will be dispatched and when it should be delivered.
- If your order doesn't arrive by the estimated delivery date.
- If an item that you received arrived damaged or becomes defective within the guarantee period.
- If the item that you received isn't the same as the item listing.
If there's a dispute between you and a Marketplace seller, you may be able to file an Amazon.co.uk A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, go to A-to-z Guarantee Protection. For questions regarding purchasing restricted pet medicines, please visit our Restricted pet medicine FAQs