The A-to-z Guarantee protects you when you buy items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. It covers the timely delivery and condition of your items, and problems with returns. If you encounter a problem, you can report it to us. Our team will decide if you're eligible for a refund.
You can request a refund under the A-to-z Guarantee if all of the following conditions apply:
- You've contacted the seller and waited two business days for them to respond.
- It has been 90 days or less since the last possible delivery date of your order.
- You meet at least one of the following conditions:
- You haven't received your package and three days have passed since the latest estimated delivery date or the tracking shows a delivery confirmation, whichever is sooner.
- The item you received is damaged, defective, or not as described.
- You returned an item in line with our return policies, but you haven't received the
relevant refund or the refund amount was wrong. You must do the following:
- Request a return within 30 days of the delivery date of the item (or before the end of the extended return period for orders placed during the Christmas period).
- Postmark the return within 14 days after you've arranged the return with the seller.
The refund amount you are entitled to is included below.
Return reason Product cost Original shipping cost Return shipping cost Item was damaged, defective, or not as described Yes Yes Yes Any other reason (restocking fees may be deducted from the total refund) Yes Yes No (unless Clothing, Shoes, Handbags, Jewellery & Watches, see next row) Any other reason if Clothing, Shoes, Handbags, Jewellery & Watches) Yes Yes Yes (if in line with return policies on Free Returns for Fashion Items)
- The seller agreed to give you a refund or replacement but you haven't received it, or the amount refunded was wrong.
- You wanted to return an item that you bought from an international seller but any
of the following occurred:
- The seller didn't provide a return address in the UK.
- The seller didn't provide a prepaid return label.
- The seller didn't offer a full refund of the item without requesting the return of the item.
- You were charged additional costs (e.g., by customs authorities for a shipment to EU) in addition to the purchase price and delivery, and the seller hasn't refunded these costs.
If you have a different problem, you can let us know. However, we can't guarantee a refund until we've finished investigating the problem.
For information on how to request an A-to-z Guarantee refund, see Request an A-to-z Guarantee Refund.
The A-to-z Guarantee is provided by Amazon Services Europe S.à r.l., 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, registered in Luxembourg no. B-93815, Business License Number 100416.
- We may deny your refund request if you refuse delivery of the order and the return has no tracking information.
- If you revoke a direct debit payment for the item at your bank or credit card company, you can't request an A-to-z Guarantee refund.
- This guarantee doesn't cover digital items, services, or stored value instruments.
- If you file a chargeback with your payment provider or bank, you can't request an A-to-z Guarantee refund.
- This guarantee doesn't cover digital items, services, insurance or warranty policies purchased through Amazon, or stored value instruments.
- The A-to-z Guarantee only applies when you buy items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller. For items sold by Amazon Global Store or Marketplace items delivered using Prime, contact us. For items bought on third-party sites using Amazon Pay, go to Amazon Pay help.