Product Instalment Plan Terms & Conditions
Product instalment plan terms and conditions.
- This offer to pay using an instalment plan applies only to qualifying new products ("Product") and qualifying new or certified refurbished Amazon devices ("Device") sold and shipped by Amazon EU Sarl, when purchased in several "monthly payments" where such option is available on the product detail page.
- This offer applies to one qualifying product in each product category or Amazon device family (as applicable) in your basket at time of checkout. The five equal monthly payments offer is limited to one open instalment plan per product category or Amazon device family per customer. The twelve equal monthly payments offer is limited to three open instalment plans per customer. Fire tablets, Kindle e-readers, Amazon Fire TV, and Alexa-enabled devices (Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap) are each an "Amazon device family". Wireless products are an example of a "product category".
- To be eligible for this offer to pay using an instalment plan, you must reside in the United Kingdom, your Amazon.co.uk account must have been active for at least one year, you must have a valid credit card associated with your Amazon.co.uk account, and you must have a good payment history on Amazon.co.uk. This offer may not be available to every customer and may not be available to you for all qualifying products. In addition, the eligibility of this offer is based on additional information regarding your Amazon.co.uk account, such as your purchase history on Amazon.co.uk, or the price of the qualifying Product or Device.
- We reserve the right to cancel this offer to pay using an instalment plan for the purchase of any qualifying Product or Device at any time.
- You will be charged the full price (including VAT) of the qualifying Product or Device you selected in five or twelve equal monthly payments (provided that if the full price is not evenly divisible by your selected number of payments, your final payment amount may be smaller). You will be charged the first payment on the shipment date. No interest or finance charges apply to this offer. Any interest, finance charges or fees assessed by the issuer of the payment method to which payments are charged may still apply. Any fee related to the order (such as shipping and/or gift-wrapping charges) will be due and assessed in full as part of your initial payment when you check out. You authorise us to charge each payment to the credit card you use to make your initial payment. If we are unable to complete a charge using your chosen payment card, you authorize us to charge a payment to any other payment card we have on file in your Amazon.co.uk account. You agree to maintain in your Amazon.co.uk account at least one valid payment card that expires no earlier than 20 days after your last payment due date.
- You may prepay the full remaining balance of your purchase at any time, but you may not prepay a portion of the remaining balance.
- If we are not able to charge any payment to a card on file in your Amazon.co.uk account, our remedies will include the right to deregister your Device, which will block your ability to access Amazon content from this Device. We may also suspend or terminate your Amazon.co.uk account. You agree that we and our affiliates have no liability related to the exercise of these remedies.
- This offer and your purchase of a Product or a Device, including any dispute or claim relating thereto, are subject to the terms in the Amazon.co.uk Conditions of Use and Sale, including the applicable law, waiver, and limitation of liability terms therein.
- Any return of a Product or a Device purchased through this offer, and the amount of any resulting refund, will be subject to our standard returns policy. The remaining balance of your purchase will be deducted from any refund.
- If you receive a replacement Product or Device from Amazon under our warranty service, you are still responsible to pay the remaining balance owed on your purchase.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Void where prohibited.
- Taxes may apply in certain jurisdictions.
- Use of your Device is subject to the terms found here.