The Buyer-Seller Messaging Service
The Amazon Buyer-Seller Messaging Service simplifies and protects communication with third-party sellers.
To access the Buyer-Seller Messaging Service, log into your Amazon.co.uk account and go to Message Center.
With the Buyer-Seller Messaging Service, you can do the following:
- View past communication with sellers on Amazon.co.uk.
- Reply to seller messages.
- Send attachments to sellers. File types supported include plain text (.txt), PDF, images (.jpg, .gif, and .png), and Word documents in .doc and .docx format. The message can't exceed 10 MB (including attachments).
- We reserve the right to delete or remove any attachment containing inappropriate content. We reserve the right to decide what is inappropriate content.
- You can use any information the seller provides to contact the seller. However, we recommend that you use the Message Center. This service ensures that emails are filtered for spam and phishing attempts. We'll also keep a copy of all correspondence, which can be used to support any A-to-z Guarantee Claims you submit. If an email you send to the seller bounces, the seller can still view it in the Seller Communication Center. Sellers usually respond to your emails within two days.
- You can opt out of unsolicited messages from third-party sellers. To do this, update your promotional email settings under E-mail Preferences & Notifications.
- There are currently no mobile notifications for messages sent by third-party sellers. If you created your account with your mobile number only, we recommend that you add an email address to your account so you don't miss any important messages or updates. If you chose not to add an email address, check your Inbox in the Message Center for messages from sellers.