Terms and conditions
United Kingdom customers will be able to claim a one-time discount when they spend £200 or more on eligible baby products on their Amazon Baby Wishlist (the "Offer").
• The offer only applies to customers who have created a Baby Wishlist.
• From 01.03.2021, customers who pruchase at least £200 worth of baby products from their Baby Wishlist and use code "LIST10" receive 10% discount. Prime members can use code "LIST15" to receive 15% discount (the "Offer"). This offer ends at 23:59 on 31.12.2022.
• The 15% discount offer only applies to customers who are Prime members.
• The Offer applies only to eligible baby products sold by Amazon and added to Amazon Baby Wishlist, and excludes baby and infant formula, nappies, baby food and toys (“Qualifying Items”). The Offer does not apply to purchases made from Amazon's Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers on Amazon Marketplace, even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible".
• Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies or the participating third-party seller's standard delivery rates and policies, as applicable.
• The offer is valid only for the products displayed on www.amazon.co.uk/baby.
• Each customer can claim up to a maximum of one offer.
• The offer is subject to a Minimum Purchase requirement of £200: (i) if you remove Qualifying Items from your Basket, so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items at checkout falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement, the offer will cease to apply;(ii) if you cancel your order for a Qualifying Item (so that the combined purchase value of the remaining Qualifying Items falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement) or a Promotional Item, the offer will cease to apply; and (iii) if you return a Qualifying Item (so that the combined purchase value of the Qualifying Items you retain falls below the Minimum Purchase requirement) or a Promotional Item, Amazon reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order and without further notice) for the discount or the Promotional Item you received as part of the offer.
• The Qualifying Items cannot exceed £4,000. The promotional code can only be used up to a maximum of £600 discount.
• The offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice. The offer has no cash alternative.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Amazon's Conditions of Use & Sale apply.
• If you cancel the order for the qualifying purchase or return the qualifying purchase, Amazon reserves the right to cancel your promotional code or, if it has already been used, to charge you (via the payment method used for your qualifying purchase and without further communication) an amount representing the value of the promotional code.
• The offer cannot be combined with other promotional codes.
• The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that the discount is only available to owners of the baby wishlist. It is not applicable to purchases made by customers you share the list with (gifters).