This product only ships to the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa, Certified for Humans device
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any electrical socket.
- Schedule lights, coffee machines and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use: plug in, open the Alexa app and start using your voice.
- No smart home hub required: set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
- Certified for Humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free and stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
We want you to know:
- Amazon Smart Plug works exclusively with Alexa-enabled devices or the Alexa App.
- You must be connected through a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- For indoor use only. Output: 13A Max.
Smart home devices for youExplore best-selling devices that work with Alexa
Amazon Smart Plug lets you voice-control your lights, coffee machines, fans and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa App on your phone.
And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple electrical sockets.
Use the Alexa App to create routines for your Amazon Smart Plug that make life easier—all you have to do is ask. For example, you can create a morning routine that turns on lights and your coffee machine with a single request.
Certified for Humans
Introducing Certified for Humans, smart devices for non-experts. Struggle-free, tinker-free and stress-free. No patience needed. Setup with Alexa is simple, and then it only gets better. No more waiting on unresponsive devices or software updates to get started. It’s smart homes made easy. Click here to learn more.
With Wi-Fi simple setup, you can quickly make your home smart. All you need is the Alexa App to control your electrical socket from anywhere.