2-year Accidental Damage insurance for a PERSONAL CARE product from £20 to £29.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Accidental damage and breakdown cover
- Up to 2-years accidental damage cover (starting from delivery of your product or purchase of this insurance, whichever is the later)
- Up to 1-year breakdown cover (starting at the end of your product’s first year manufacturer guarantee)
Peace of mind with Protect your bubble.com by Assurant - Breakdowns and accidents happen and when they do, you want to be protected!
From the day you receive your product, if you accidentally damage it or it fails, make sure that you have the necessary cover to avoid expensive repairs not covered by your manufacturer guarantee. Please read the Insurance Product Information Document and Terms and Conditions for full details (see links at top of page).
If the product guarantee provided by the manufacturer is longer than one year, purchasing this insurance may duplicate breakdown cover that you are already entitled to receive from the manufacturer. Please check the duration and terms of the manufacturer guarantee before purchasing.
Accidental damage covered
We will cover you against the cost of repairing or replacing your product should it suffer accidental damage (such as drops, knocks and spills). See "Replacement product" below for further details.
From the end of your product's first year manufacturer guarantee, we will cover you against the cost of repairing or replacing your product in the event of a mechanical or electrical breakdown. See "Replacement product" below for further details.
Who provides this cover?
This policy is underwritten by London General Insurance Company Limited (company number 1865673) whose registered head office is at TWENTY Kingston Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey TW18 4LG. London General Insurance Company Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority, under registration number 202689. You can check these registrations on the Financial Services Register at fca.org.uk
See below for further details....
Claiming is simple
- For large products, a technician will call at your home to repair your product.
- For small products, convenient delivery to and from our repairer is included.
After a third successful repair in any rolling 12-month period your policy will end.
No extra costs - No excess - No fee
There are no nasty surprises with us.
There is nothing extra to pay, including no excess or fees for any repairs or replacements provided under this policy.
Replacement and cover abroad
If we are unable to repair your product, or a repair is uneconomical, you can choose between a suitable replacement product or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement product.
After we have replaced your product or sent you a gift card your policy will end.
Cover whilst abroad
We will cover your product when travelling or holidaying outside of the UK for a manufacturer approved repair or we can replace/repair your product upon your return home.
Please note that authorisation is required from us, either by phone or e-mail, before you get your product repaired.
Cancel at any time
Receive a full refund if you cancel within 45 days provided no successful claim has been made.
If you cancel after this, a proportional refund will be made depending on the length of any remaining term. Any costs associated with settling any claim(s) will be deducted from the refund amount.
In the event you cancel your product order prior to dispatch and Amazon advise us of this, we will automatically cancel this policy, initiate a full refund and email you confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation, please follow the cancellation process as detailed in the Terms and Conditions (see link at top of page).
Your policy documentation will be e-mailed to you within 24-hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder if you don’t receive it.
If you'd also like to receive a paper copy of your policy documents by post, please follow the advice given in the email.
If you have any queries, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0303 313 0002.
Please note: this policy excludes;
- Intentional and malicious damage;
- Loss or theft;
- Consumable items, such as batteries and bulbs (that can be replaced by you);
- Contents of your product, such as data, photos and software;
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect the functionality of your product.
Insurance contract protection
This insurance contract is provided by London General Insurance Company Limited and is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Queries and complaints
If you have any queries, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0303 313 0002. Local call rates apply. Cost from mobiles may vary.
If you feel that London General Insurance Company Limited have not lived up to your expectations in any way then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0303 313 0002.
You may also refer to the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) service - See section 6 of the Terms and Conditions General Queries and Complaints (see link at top of page).
You can call upon the assistance of the Financial Ombudsman Service in the unlikely event we are unable to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction.
- Cover starts upon delivery of your product or purchase of this insurance (whichever is the later);
- This is optional cover and other insurances, such as home contents insurance, may cover your product;
- If purchased, this insurance must be purchased within 30 days of purchasing the product being insured.
- This insurance does not affect your statutory rights; information about your statutory rights can be obtained through your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau;
- For further information please read the Insurance Product Information Document and the full Terms and Conditions (see link at top of page).
London General Insurance Company Limited and TWG Services Limited, referred to as ‘we’/’us’/’our’ in this data protection statement, who can be contacted by email at: email@example.com or by writing to Protect your bubble.com, The Aspen Building – Floor 2, Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, GL17 0DD, are data controllers of the personal data you provide and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This includes your name as well as your contact details such as physical address, phone number and e-mail address. If you do not provide the personal data required, we may be unable to provide the services contained under the policy.
Your personal details will be used by us for policy and claims administration and for fraud prevention. This may involve sharing your information confidentially with suppliers of products or services (including repairs) engaged by you or by us in the purchase or performance of the policy.
We may also share your details with Amazon EU S.à r.l. or its affiliates for the purposes of delivering the benefits under your policy.
We may provide by post, email, text or telephone, administrative information relating to your policy including expiry/renewal details. Your personal data will be transferred outside the UK to the EU and to the US for policy administration. Your personal data will at all times be held securely and handled with the utmost care in accordance with all principles of UK Data Protection law.
Important information about your insurance intermediary
Amazon EU S.a.r.l. (AEU), is a private limited liability company (société à responsabilité limitée) registered with the Luxembourg Register of Commerce and Companies under number B101.918 whose registered office is 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg and whose UK branch is 1 Principal Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A 2FA. AEU is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as an insurance intermediary in the UK. AEU is included in the UK Financial Services register, available at www.register.fca.org.uk under reference number 746485. AEU, in its capacity as a broker, is acting on your behalf when facilitating insurance arrangements in the marketplace. It provides information only in relation to the insurance arrangements and does not provide a personal recommendation on the basis of a personal analysis. You do not pay a fee for AEU’s brokerage services. AEU receives a commission from the insurer which is a percentage of the insurance premium. Please inform us if you have a complaint regarding our brokerage services by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us. If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may within 6 months of our final decision refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service by telephone on 0800 023 4567 or on its website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/.