Other Sellers on Amazon
ZEISS Lens Wipes, Lens Cleaner for Glasses, Cameras & Binoculars, Individually Packed Single Use Disposable Cloths in Sachets, for Handy and Portable Spectacle Cleaning On The Go – Pack of 200
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The professional cleaning solution for all high quality, coated precision lenses.
- High Quality Micro Fine Tissue
- Suitable for all optical surfaces including smartphones, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, camera's and LCD displays.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Contains a mixture of 5-Chlor-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on und 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on (3:1) (CIT/MIT). May produce an allergic reaction.
Contains sensitizing substances. May produce an allergic reaction. Always read the label and product information before use.
Flammable liquid and vapour.
From the manufacturer
ZEISS pre-moistened Lens Wipes have been specifically developed for the gentle and effective cleaning of glass and plastic glasses / spectacles, as well as camera and binoculars lenses, and smartphone, tablet, and PC screens. They're particularly effective for high quality, coated precision lenses.
Easily removes smudges, dirt, fingerprints, dust and oil from almost all optical surfaces, while the thorough cleaning formula leaves lenses free of streaks and residue.
The gentle formula is suitable for high-quality coated lenses, leaving a scratch-free finish every time. It dries in seconds with quick and effective results, perfect for when you need to clean your glasses on the go!
Directions for Use
- Lightly brush away dust and dirt with the folded wipe.
- Unfold and gently clean the surface using circular movements until it's clean and dry. Dries in seconds. Only use the tissue when it's moist.
- Use your lenses and enjoy pristine clarity!
Take Care of Your Lenses
Disposable and moistened with a mild professional cleaning alcohol solution that does not damage the lenses.
High-quality microfine fabric: removes dirt, fingerprints, oil, and grease, drying in seconds and never leaving streaks and scratches.
For Everyday Use
These practical disposable wipes come folded into a 5x5cm square and individually wrapped, making them easy to keep on your person wherever you go.
|ZEISS Lens Wipes - Pack of 200||ZEISS Lens Cleaning Spray (2 x 120 ml)||ZEISS Tablet Wipes, Pack of 120||ZEISS Smartphone Wipes, Pack of 180||ZEISS AntiFOG Wipes - White 15cm x 13cm Pack of 150|
|Ideal for||Glass and plastic spectacle lenses (particularly high quality, coated lenses)||Glass and plastic spectacle lenses (particularly high quality, coated lenses)||Tablets, larger screens – laptops, PCs and TVs||Smartphones, larger screens – laptops, PCs and TVs||In addition to spectacle lenses, they also provide anti-fog protection for safety and sports glasses and other optical surfaces such as helmet visors.|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 14.5 x 17.5 cm; 129 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 Feb. 2014
- Manufacturer : CBGPF
- ASIN : B00IKGH2TI
- Item model number : 000000-0541-418
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Best Sellers Rank: 20 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer reviews:
Please read the product description and specifications carefully.
The professional cleaning solution for all high quality, coated precision lenses. High Quality Micro Fine Tissue Suitable for all optical surfaces including smartphones, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, camera's and LCD displays. Gentle and thorough cleaning of all optical surfaces. Quick and easy to use. Using the folded wipe lightly clean away dust and dirt. Unfold the wipe and clean thw surface using circular movements. Dries in seconds. Only use the wipe when moist. 200 individually wrapped moist lens wipes with micro fine tissue for maximum perfomrance. Contains Isopropanol & ethanol, a preservative mixture of : 5 - chloro - 2 - methyl - 2 H - isothiazol - 3 - one and 2 - methyl - 2 H - isothiazol - 3 - one (3:1). Keep out of reach of children. May produce an allergic reaction. If medical advise is needed, have product container or label at hand. Avoid breathing vapours.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!
These could be good for cleaning solidifed dirt off of lenses, but I could just use water and a cloth for that as well. If you are looking to clean your lenses and want to leave nothing behind do not buy this, as a microfibre cloth will work much better.
Used these to try and clean my Oculus lenses and my glasses, both leaving marks behind and white fluff from the wipe itself. Might use these to clean my keyboard instead...
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 April 2018
The box has a flap that allows you to easily grab a wipe ( the wipe packets are in pairs with a perforated joint to allow easy separation) and the 200 wipe pack is not too big to have sitting out. Easily recommended.
- I'm using these wipes for my glasses, which I wear almost daily.
- I'm very rough when it comes to handling my glasses, touch them and make them all greasy. Therefore, these wipes are a lifesaver! I've made a habit of carrying 1 or 2 around with me - they are super thin and won't make a difference in your jeans pocket/wallet.
- You don't need to endlessly wipe your glasses to cut through the grease but one wipe usually is enough and they are clean. You get value for your money!
- I haven't checked any other online retailers or shops to say if Amazon offers them on a fair price
- Amazon Prime delivery, as always, very good!
I had a small pack of these wipes given to me with a lens purchase some years back and was pleased to see this great value pack of 200. I can now keep one or two in every camera bag I own and carry a few more when I go away. Airlines won't let you carry small bottles of alcohol cleaning fluid now, which makes these wipes invaluable.
They clean easily and evaporate to leave a smear-free finish on the lens. Great product. They are cheap enough to use on any optics including spectacles, when a deep clean is needed.