|Compatible with||Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones|
|Display size||0.95 Inches|
|Features||Accelerometer, Activity Tracker, Calorie Tracker, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Item model number||XMSH07HM|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 1 cm; 50 Grams|
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Fitness Tracker, 0.95 Inches, Colour, AMOLED Display, Heart Rate Monitor, 50 Metres, Activity Tracker, Waterproof Smart Bracelet, 2019 Model, Black, 21.6 mm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Model name||Mi Band 4|
|Screen size||0.95 Inches|
|Age range (description)||Youth|
|Special feature||Accelerometer, Activity Tracker, Calorie Tracker, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Compatible devices||Smartphones : smartphones|smart phones|android phones|
About this item
- Full-colour AMOLED touch screen: the full-colour AMOLED touch screen is 39.9% bigger and brighter than ever; for a wider and more colourful view directly on your wrist; a beautiful change.
- Larger reading touch screen: The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 has a large AMOLED screen (0.95 inches) with 120 / 240 pixels. You will instantly see calls, text messages, app notifications and see which music is playing. It not only alerts you through vibration on the wrist when your phone receives direct calls, messages or other notifications, but also shows the details, such as the content, directly on the screen.
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring: Accurately reads heart rate changes 24 hours a day and detects the current heart rate at any time. Alerts you when your heart rate is too high and protects your health at all times.
- Swimming activity monitoring: 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope; 5 ATM water resistance up to 50 m. Xiaomi Mi Band 4 works well at 50 metres underwater. It is suitable for all your daily activities and you won’t have to worry when you shower, wash, run in the rain, swim or surf.
- Battery up to 20 days: The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 has a greater battery capacity (135 mAh) and can last up to 20 days with normal use.
- 5 ATM waterproof to 50 metres: Recognises 5 different swimming styles and records 12 data sets, including the swimming rhythm and strokes. Battle ropes: Whether you're doing a high-speed battle rope training or an aerobic battle rope session, the Mi Smart Band 4 will track your heart rate, the calories burned and more. Running: Tracks your pace, counts your steps, and ensures a safe workout, whether you run short or long distances. Power walking: 5 basic data sets to help you improve your power walking efficiency. Cycling: Checks your heart rate in real time to ensure the best workout while riding mountain paths or cycling around the city. Terrain monitoring: Accurately tracks light and deep terrain, as well as the heart rate during the terrain training to help you adjust your patterns. Inactive alerts: Stay active by receiving reminders to get up and move. The screen size is larger, it is 21.6 mm long and 10.8 mm wide. Box contents: 1 x Xiaomi Mi Band 4, 1 x wrist strap, 1 x user manual (English language not guaranteed), 1 x charging cable.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 December 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's well presented, nice size, some good options to change display and easy to set up. That's the good news!
The, required app, has Ads!!!! Like hello! I pay for a device and have to put up with Ads in the app? Yes you do! Big no no in my books.
I wore it at night - it tracks your sleep. Well that's the claim! I had a full night's sleep, some light sleep and some deep sleep. It totally failed to see that I was awake half the night and got up! So this aspect of the device is suspect. I tested it for several nights and it was mixed at best.
Finally, the primary reason I bought it was as a step counter. It tells be I have clocked up a couple of hundred steps before I even have breakfast!
I'm back to the phone app. No ads and a tad more accurate. Waste of money.
Battery life: About 14 days. I have everything turned on max. HR, sleep etc.
Watch faces: Loads of cool 3rd Party options.
Notifications: Texts, Calls, Any other App. It's really handy to glance at messages and not need to life your phone.
Sleep Analysis: Works well and really interesting to monitor over time.
Heart Rate: I have this set to get HR every minute, which is the max you can set. Really interesting to see your HR over the day. Monitoring how high your HR gets and your resting heart rate are great for monitoring health.
Steps: A great way of motivating you to keep active
Export: You have the option to export data to Google fit which is a really nice feature.
Thinsg that could be better:
The App could be more polished(Android). It has a good amount of options but the interface for viewing your data could be a little bit better.
I did have notifications stop working and had to fix by un-pairing and re-pairing with my phone(Huawei P20 pro)
Sports tracking: Even for walking I found distance to be not very accurate. I think this watch is more everyday rather than sports tracking focused. I would reccommend using Strava or an app on your phone to track with GPS for that kind of activitiy.
This is a fully featured fitness band with a 21 day battery life. YES 21 DAYS.
It's water proof.
Touch screen (crystal clear)
Miles km walked
Tracks lots of different exercise types
You can customise the screen with your own photos, or download loads of different ones to use.
All in all, this is a low cost item by a company who genuinely doesn't want to rob you blind, but give you as high quality as they can at a great price
Comfortable to wear
Long battery life
Includes sleep tracking
Waterproof, excellent for tracking swimming
Vibrates to notify me of texts and calls
Lots of straps available if you want them!
Even better if:
App isn't that intuitive and does not communicate that will with Google fit or my fitness Pal
Some gym work does not track well (problems with cross trainer, do not select treadmill for this!)
Does not notify for anything else (eg WhatsApp)
I'm aware that it is a fitness band not a smartwatch, so the GPS and notifications are not to be expected. Overall, I would highly recommend this fitness band.
You only get 10 mins of recording.
So I was directed to Play store for an additional app.
I had to pay 1.99p to get the additional HEART app. Not mentioned in its description on Amazon.
I paid as I do need a device to measure heart rate and activate an alarm when it's to high and to low.
I've used it during sleep and after an 8 hrs I'm told I had only 1.35mins sleep??
It did this repeatedly ! Warning me about lack of sleep?
Also I set it correctly to only vibrate when heart rate is to low or to high at night.
It kept vibrating constantly on an off during the night.
Amazon very good offering to refund on return.
So be aware you need to pay £1.99p to do what it claims to do.
Also I found it would record my heartbeat but inaccurately.