Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £5.59
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Xbox Wireless Controller – Carbon Black
|RRP:|| £54.99 Details |
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£1.99 (4%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller – Carbon Black, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay
- Stay on target with textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and with a new hybrid D-pad for accurate, yet familiar input
- Make the controller your own by customizing button mapping with the Xbox Accessories app
- Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack
- Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming on supported consoles, Windows 10 PCs, Android and tablets
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Rated : Not PEGI rated
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 17 x 18 cm; 540 Grams
- Release date : 10 Nov. 2020
- ASIN : B07SDFLVKD
- Item model number : QAT-00002
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 10 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller – Carbon Black, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort during gameplay. Stay on target with a hybrid D-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case. Seamlessly capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more with the new Share button. Use the Xbox Accessories app to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for your favourite games. Quickly pair with, play on, and switch between devices including Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, Android. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio jack
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 November 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: the controller now needs a software update and will no longer connect to the Xbox One without one. BUT, it has to be connected to the Xbox to get an update and the cable we have for the previous controller does not fit this controller. Not as compatible with the Xbox One as they make out unless you buy the extras too.
The controller hasn't worked at all in the seven games I've tried so far. Button presses are not logged and I can't even get out of the game menus. Even more annoyingly, in FIFA 20, when accessing controller settings menu (using the keyboard), it constantly cycles through all the options as though I was pressing 'down' on the arrow pad.
How on Earth did Microsoft manage to release a controller for PC that doesn't work in any game for PC on the latest Microsoft Windows version, fully updated? I was burned with Microsoft with their red ring of death on the Xbox 360 and as a result, I haven't bought any games hardware from them since. This latest shambles does not fill me with confidence. I'll wait a couple of weeks to see if Microsoft release any fixes, if not it is going back to Amazon.
Will let you know how the replacement compares
By DOOGLE on 10 November 2020
A proverb that applies very much to this controller, at first it looks almost indistinguishable from the xbox one s.
The feel of it is much different though.
The back isn't smooth like the previous pad, it has a raised textured surface that make it easier to keep a grip on the controller. If like me your hands sweat after a few hours of gaming this is a godsend.
The d pad is the other big change.
Its very clicky and precise when it comes to inputs, I play allot of MAME and fighting games like street fighter and tekken and inputs like quarter circles are easy with this pad
I use this pad on a Windows 10 pc and as far as connection goes i use an official Xbox wireless adapter.
It connected instantly just like the xbox one s controller did so I can't comment on the connection problems other people are facing with Bluetooth.