|Price:|| £6.99 £29.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|2.5 - 3||2.5 - 3||8.7 - 8.9|
|3.5 - 4||3.5 - 4||9.1 - 9.2|
|5 - 6||5 - 6||9.4 - 9.7|
|6.5 - 7.5||6.5 - 7.5||9.8 - 10|
|8 - 9||8 - 9||10.2 - 10.4|
|9.5 - 10.5||9.5 - 10.5||10.6 - 10.8|
- Material: rubber sole + breathable upper (92% polyester+8% spandex fabrics), flexible and comfortable, Smooth designed neck (It is convenient to wear and take off) prevents chafing when wearing.
- Non-slip Design: unique sole with non-slip effective to maximally protects your feet, with an ergonomically molded, shock absorption performance cushioning protective toe.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Height: 0.1 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 10 x 2 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2018
- ASIN : B07C78F1Q7
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
Upper Material: 92% polyester+8% spandex fabrics.
Sole Material: rubber.
Item Type: Water Shoes.
Feature: Non-silp, Breathable,,Lightweight, Quick Drying, Convenience, Comfortable fit, Multi-fuctional.
Various Size Availble: fit different feet, kids, boys, girls, men, women are available.
(UK 10.5/11Kids-EU28/29)=(Fit Foot Length 185/195mm)
(UK 12/12.5Kids-EU30/31)=(Fit Foot Length 200/205mm)
(UK 13/13.5Kids-EU32/33)=(Fit Foot Length 210/215mm)
(UK 2.5/3-EU34/35)=(Fit Foot Length 220/225mm)
(UK 3.5/4-EU36/37)=(Fit Foot Length 230/235mm)
(UK 5/6-EU38/39)=(Fit Foot Length 240/245mm)
(UK 6.5/7.5-EU40/41)=(Fit Foot Length 250/255mm)
(UK 8/9-EU42/43)=(Fit Foot Length 260/265mm)
(UK 9.5/10-EU44/45)=(Fit Foot Length 270/275mm)
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After the performance, the size 6-7 shoes have been donated to the university for use in future performances, however the size 5-6 pair have been kept for personal use as I am an avid body boarder and surfer. They keep sand and rocks out brilliantly and are extremely good at protecting the feet from sharp rocks, while also being simple enough to take on and off. One thing I did notice was the dye bleeds a little, but again this isn't a huge issue.
Great shoes, look good without being obviously sporty water shoes, but the sizing needs evaluating as it simply isn't accurate.
By A on 11 June 2019
By ArymW on 15 May 2018