|Package Dimensions||22.02 x 14.6 x 12.01 cm; 280 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Special Features||Night Vision|
|Item Weight||280 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £6.39
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Enabot Ebo SE Moving Pet Camera Wireless 1080P HD Baby Monitor Pet Dog Cam Wifi IP Cam with Night Vision Auto-cruise Self-charging Motion Detection 2 way Audio
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Night Vision, Motion Detection|
|Special feature||Night Vision|
About this item
- Smart & Interactive Family Companion Robot: Ebo SE support Multi-users & 2-way Audio & Automatic Charging, equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity, Full 1080p HD camera, a pair of powerful Speakers and Microphone and Motorized-Wheels. Ebo the Interaction Robot can be controlled remotely with a simple touch on the screen. Ebo will automatically returns to its dock when it needs to be charged. With this Intelligent Family Robot, long-distance & uninterrupted interaction is now possible.
- Your Moving Pet Camera: Through Ebo SE, the Companion Robot, your family members will now be able to play with your kids & pets remotely. Even the best Security Cameras can't search for a pet hiding under the bed, but Ebo the Smart Family Robot can check out those hidden nooks and crannies with its compact size. The Powerful Motorized Wheels ensure smooth rides on all types of surfaces. Tumbler Design allows Ebo to quickly right itself up after a fall. Fully interact with your kids & pet.
- Your Pet' s Personal Photographer: Ebo SE the Interaction Robot, is quipped with a 1080p HD Camera. Take photos, video or play with your cat via live stream. With the help of this Smart Family Robot, Ebo SE, you' ll be able to perfectly capture every moment. Create quirky and memorable content of your pet and share them with your friends. User friendly App support iPhone and Android devices. The Ebo app comes with tons of editing and social features to help you share your moments with the world.
- Night Vision & Auto-cruise & Motion Detection: Ebo SE, the Intelligent Family Robot, can provides bright images even during the darkest night, support Auto-Cruise & Fixed-Point 24hrs video recording. Ebo SE is the best choice for dscheduling routine home patrols or livestream surveillance for your home, as your personal Smart Family Robot. The Ebo system will automatically detect suspicious activities in Ebo's field of vision and notify you through Ebo APP.
- Collision Sensors & Data Security: Using advanced ToF technology, Ebo the Interaction Robot, can detect all sorts of obstacles ahead & it comes to a full stop, avoiding accidents. Data Security: Ebo has no cloud storage. All data is local on your Ebo (expandable SD card). Robot camera wifi, all camera visuals are only livestreamed and the data is only stored when users choose.
Ebo& Ebo Pro is a new smart and connected robotic cat companion toy that allows you to stay connected to your pet remotely, wherever you may be in the world. According to RSPCA, cats are one of the most neglected pets in today's society. The effects of neglect can lead to more than just grumpiness. Without proper stimulation and socialization, cats can develop depression, obesity, and other major health problems. The good news is, it doesn't have to stay this way. We're here to help with Ebo - The smartest, life-like companion for your cat. Ebo creates a world of interaction, fun, stimulation, and connection that helps your cat to thrive and develop to achieve the best physical and mental health that they possibly can.
From the brand
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It makes a stupid noise when it docks or knocks over. I really wish this could be disabled so the bot is silent
2. There is an option you can press that tells the bot to return to its charging dock. Well unless you manually control it and park it less than 50cm away it fails to return. I left mine 1m away and it just went around in circles. I tried several locations and it just can’t get it right
3. There’s a mode that you can tell the bot to patrol the house at certain times. I expected it to venture out and explore the whole house - nope it comes out of the bay, spins around a few times in a circle then returns to charging bay (if it manages to find it)
I’ve opted to leave it on its charging dock as use it as a static camera as it’s really not much use for more than that.
If you want a more interactive model, you need the air or the pro
The SE is a very limited model and if you want to play with your pet, you are going to have to do the leg work. But for me, the piece of mind that a static camera can’t bring is worth it
In saying that the extra money seems to be that fact you can remote control it around the room. The other models do not appear to be available on Amazon which is a shame but I may well end up investing in another one
For now this little one will do the job.
It was fine on the carpet and also finds it’s charging doc really quickly…. I just need to play around with it abit more to get confident with it
Cat tracking function is really bad, as soon as the cat gets close to catch the laser it backs up really fast and if it's got a wall behind it, it just bangs into it until it gets stuck in an awkward position with no way of getting it unstuck. Really needs a back sensor.
Secondly, it can not go over the smallest bumps. My floors are wood or laminate with very small and low dividers between them, but this thing can't even get over these tiny things that are not even 1cm high. So unless your entire house is completely flat with no separators at all then this thing will be stuck in one room.
I didn't get this for the AI, but I tried it out and the AI is awful. It failed to track me around an empty room, and when it lost track it then just drove itself into a wall, tipped over, and became stuck, again requiring me to go over and pick it up.
The camera quality is very poor, and the app is amateurish.
Overall, a terrible product that is useless for even the simplest task. Very happy that I sent mine back and got a refund.