Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £2.09
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Olimoxi Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch/Switch OLED/Switch Lite, Switch Pro Controller with Wake Up, Wireless Switch Controller with 6-Axis Gyro, Double Shock, Turbo - 2022 Improved
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Deal Price:||£17.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£11.00 (38%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||PC, Nintendo Switch, Switch, Windows|
|Connectivity technology||Wireless,Type C|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🦊【Design For Nintendo Switch & Switch Lite】Olimoxi nintendo switch conteoller perfectly compatible with Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite. The Switch controller can be connected to PC via a Type C charging cable as a PC controller. (Only supports windows system)
- 🐱【Long Playing Time】The wireless switch pro controller built in 500 mAh rechargeable battery.Gaming Time: Approx. 6-8 hours / Standby Time: Approx. 25 days / Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours.Wireless Transmission Distance: ≤ 10m.Enjoy your game continuously.
- 🐨【Wake up & Motion Controls & Dual Motors & Turbo】The pro controller switch gamepad for Nintendo Switch supports Wake up, Gyro Axis, Dual Vibration and Turbo.Best 3rd party switch pro controller for Zelda / Mario Odyssey / Splatoon 2 / Mario Kart etc. (Support newest version)
- 🐼【Comfortable Hand Feeling】the Nintendo Switch controller has a right size for larger or small hands,let your hands in a relaxed position.The ergonomic design and lightweight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
- 🐻【Easy Connection & Multi-player Sharing】 The switch controllers is easy to connect with your Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite and keeps a stable connection via wireless, which provides you smooth control in the games. And it supports 4 controllers connecting at the same time, ideal for family fun and parties with your Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite.
Note:Switch VERSION 12.0.0 UPDATED USER
1.Please pair your controller via USB cable for the first pairing.
2.After the indicator light is on, press the "A" button to confirm the connection is successful, then unplug the cable, it can connect automatically.
1.Please try to charge the controller firstly if it can't be used. The indicators will blink when charging and the indicators turn off when it full charged.
2.Four handles can be connected at the same time.
3.If the controller cannot be charged or cannot work, please continuously poke the reset holes of the controller twice to resetting and try again. Because the circuit board will protect the inner core intelligently, it will disconnect automatically. The reset button is on the back of the controller.
4.Connection method with PC:
1)When the handle is turned off, directly insert the TYPE-C data cable, the indicator lights on the handle 2 and 4 will always be on, and the controller on the pc side will display XBOX 360 controller.
2)At this time, press and hold "H" for about 3 seconds. The indicator light 2 is always on and automatically enters the PC normal mode.
Reasons for unsuccessful pairing:
1. The time to press the HOME button is too short, please try to hold it longer until the four indicators flash quickly.
2. The controller's power is too low, which prevents the switch from being paired. Please try to charge the controller.
3. When pairing, make sure that the controller is turned off. Then try the pairing operation again.
4. If the customer's switch host stores too much Bluetooth memory, the host and the handle cannot be successfully paired, in this case, you need to clear the Bluetooth memory of the host first.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Nintendo Switch Sports (Nintendo Switch)
FIFA 22 Legacy Edition (Nintendo Switch), Packaging may vary
Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Pair - Neon Red/Neon Blue
Nintendo Switch - Pro Controller
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)
|Shipping||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
|Hardware Platform||Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Oled, Nintendo Switch Lite, Windows, PC||Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch|
|Platform||Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii U, Windows||Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch||Nintendo Switch|
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 15.49 x 6.1 x 10.41 cm; 220 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 Jun. 2019
- Manufacturer : Olimoxi
- ASIN : B07TF6R7X8
- Manufacturer reference : NSC-002
- Country of origin : China
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 133 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 January 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I paid around £22 for this and have purchased Switch controllers for the same price before that were very cheap feeling, however this controller feels very sturdy and has some weight to it. It's not heavy and not too loud. It has grips on both sides so it's easy to hold for long periods. The buttons feel nice, sturdy, and durable.
It works wirelessly and has good battery. It came fully charged and I played at least 8 hours before it ran out of battery. It comes with a short USB cable to charge - though it's too short to really play it while it's plugged in unless your Switch is very close.
I did have issues with it not turning on. Pressed the reset button on the back (with a paperclip) and it works.
So time for a pro controller, and I know Nintendo has a pro version, but just like any other Nintendo products, they are expensive. This one costs half of the price instead, and it connects smoothly without any problem and works exactly like what I’d expect from a Nintendo pro Controller. The design is almost the same, so it’s holds like a ps or Xbox controller with comfort and ease. So if play games on TV, I always use this one and keep joy con on the console, it will also improve the life span of those 2 tiny controllers too.
Recommend if you tend to use Switch on TV.
Was contacted by seller to help resolve the issue. Although refunded me straight away when I had the problem months back, they also offered me another controller for free. Can't fault the customer service, let's just hope this one lasts longer.
Started off being happy with this controller. Felt good in hand. Buttons were a little too 'noisy and plastic-y' for my liking. But did the job and saved heavy useage on my switch joycons.
But now controller has become unusable due to joystick drift. It will randomly make my character run to the left or scroll through options without me touching it. Not happy. I've used the recommended air spray to eliminate dust that could be affecting the controller but it hasn't made any difference. Hasn't lasted very long.
1. Although it claims to have 6-8 working time, but 5-ish is the realistic number.
2. The "A" button is now very squishy because the silicone pad underneath had split. Turns out a year of abuse is too much for it to handle, whereas all my other controllers in the past never had such issues.
3. The controller could crash itself requiring a hard reset (insert a SIM card eject pin to the back of the controller).
4. Perhaps the most annoying of all, is the Left Analog stick lost its accuracy after approximately 10 months of usage. E.g: Intermittently lost its detection to the 8-11 O-clock direction. Slowly drift to the right even at centre position. I have taken the controller apart and spray silicone lubricant into it AND a lot of black stuff came out. Thereafter, it will improve 2-7 days before it repeats the symptom.
Overall, I guess you can say "You Get What You Paid For". If you are a "light" gamer this controller is absolutely perfect. However, if you play games daily, you'll need something more durable.
returning. disappointing purchase for me.