Wireless Gaming Controller, EasySMX PC Game Controller Joystick with Dual-Vibration Turbo and Trigger Buttons for Windows/Android/ PS3/ TV Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- 🎮【Wireless Connectivity】EasySMX ESM-9101 Wireless Gamepad features 2.4G wireless technology. No wires, no mess, no hassle. Just wirelessly connect to your device and get to the gaming.
- 🎮【Battery Powered】600mAh battery is embedded in the gamepad, so you don’t need to replace the battery. One charge lasts up to 8 hours. Auto off function saves you energy.
- 🎮【Dual Vibration】Built-in asymmetrical motors deliver multiple-magnitude vibration and you will experience bump, shock and gunshots like you are in the middle of the action.
- 🎮【Wide Compatibility】The wireless gamepad works with Android 5.0 or above smartphones or tablets with OTG function, as well as with PS3, smart TV or TV box and regular PC
- 🎮【Enhanced Grip】The wireless game controller has a large textured side grips, making it more comfortable to hold.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 13.6 x 17.5 cm; 380 Grams
- ASIN : B08JV9663V
- Item model number : KC-8236-X-EU
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,423 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
EasySMX EG-C3071W Wireless Game Controller auto recognizes every device it pairs with. Each mode lights up a different LED or LEDs. For PC users running Windows XP, please download x360 controller driver first.
• Model: EG-C3071W
• Connection: 2.4G Wireless
• Compatibility: Smartphone or Tablet/PS3/Smart TV or TV Box/PC
• Required System: Android 5.0 or above, Win Vista/XP/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10 • Vibration: Dual Vibration
• Interface: USB
• Product Dimension: 160mm*106mm*58mm
• Net Weight: 176g
• 1x EasySMX EG-C3071W Wireless Game Controller
• 1x USB Receiver
• 1x USB Cable
• 1x User Guide
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The right anologue stick input doesn't work, and the left analogue stick is instead mapped to both left and right. This means in any game just moving with the left analogue stick will also move the camera as the right analogue stick doesn't work.
Basically, the left analogue stick acts as both left and right.
I've never seen a controller like this so bugged and broken straight out of the box. Because of this, I'd strongly recommend you avoid this. There's no further help in the small manual or online with this issue, so unless the seller responds and helps me, I'm now stuck with an unusable controller and out of £32.