|Package Dimensions||15.4 x 9.2 x 3.2 cm; 70 Grams|
We do not have any recommendations at this timeContinue shopping
Have one to sell?
WindGallop Air Valve Converter Sup Pump Valve Adapter, Paddle Board Pump, Inflatable Pump Adaptors, Paddleboard Accessories, Universal Air Pump Adapters for Inflatable Boat, Stand Up Paddling Board
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.Amazon's Choice for " "
& FREE Returns
Note: This item is eligible for FREE Click and Collect without a minimum order subject to availability. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you subject to availability.
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- 【UNIVERSAL】These sup valve adapters is a set of universal standard adapters for the most of the SUP Board, canoe, kayaks,stand up paddle boards , inflatable boats, inflatable dinghy, etc. They are also universal standard adaptors for most of the air pump, manual pump, even tyre inflator.
- 【VERY EASY TO USE】Just screw the smaller end into the connector of the air pump and plug the other side to the SUP Board valve, and then blow it up.No any tools need.
- 【ECONOMICAL and PRACTICAL】You can inflate the SUP board to about 3 or 4 PSI first by a manual SUP pump, and then connect it by the adapter to a portable air compressor and inflate the sup board to 14 PSI. This is an ideal economical inflation process. You don't need to buy a dedicated paddle air pump.
- 【QUALITY MATERIAL】Made from high strength hard plastic and alloy, solid structure, resistant high pressure, strong seal leak protection. It's very sturdy and durable.
- 【WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE】: WindGallop assures you that we will provide a new replacement or a full refund under your normal use. If you have any problems with your paddle board pump adapter, please feel free to contact us.
|WindGallop Analogue Tyre Inflator Air Compressor Tyre Pump||WindGallop Digital Car Tyre Inflator Air Compressor Tyre Pump||WindGallop Digital Car Tyre Inflator Air Compressor Tyre Pump||WindGallop Digital Car Tyre Inflator Air Compressor Tyre Pump||WindGallop Digital Car Tyre Inflator Air Compressor Tyre Pump|
|Type||Analogue Tyre Inflator||Digital Car Tyre Inflator||Digital Car Tyre Inflator||Digital Car Tyre Inflator||Digital Car Tyre Inflator|
|Units of air pressure||PSI, BAR||PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM||PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM||PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM||PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM|
|Features||Easy to operate, Fast inflation||Easy to operate, Big digital display, auto shut off, LED light, Fast inflation||Easy to operate, Big digital display, auto shut off, LED light, Fast inflation||Easy to operate, Big digital display, auto shut off, LED light, Fast inflation||Easy to operate, Fast inflation|
|Power Supply||DC 12V car cigarette lighter||DC 12V car cigarette lighter||DC 12V car cigarette lighter||DC 12V car cigarette lighter||DC 12V car cigarette lighter|
4.1 out of 5
140 global ratings
Fits the sup board valve well but......It’s quicker to pump it up by the hand pump than use a car pump. We have x2 sup boards and pumping them both up before going out each time is a workout in itself, we all end up having a go, between my two teenage sons, me and my husband we get them pumped up eventually. I saw this and thought amazing this will solve our efforts, however......it takes forever when using the car pump, we have a new car pump and it’s great for setting to the desired psi and switching on to top up your tyres but trying to get 15psi in you board takes an absolute age, I pumped 5psi into my board by the hand pump then attached the car pump to this valve (as it says you should get it up to 5 before using the valve) we then set it to 12psi and it took forever, in the mean while they had managed to hand pump the other sup board up to 14psi in less than half the time. Think we will stick to hand pumping them up to at least 10psi then will perhaps use this to get the last few psi in as it’s the last few that’s hard work when using the hand pump. We have a lot of friends with sup boards and personally I won’t be recommending it to them all as it just takes too long (I’m talking triple the amount of time it would have taken you to use the hand pump)
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2021
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2021
Images in this review
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2022
The ideal behind the concept is a good ideal, however it just didn’t cope with what was being asked of it. Trying to blow up a paddle board and after 15 mins of “blowing it up” I’d have been aswell blowing air in through a straw. Ended up forking out £50 for the right pump and it did what this did in seconds. I’d avoid
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 October 2021
Poor fit, leaked loads of air, which is a big problem when using it for its intended purpose of filling large volume items. Had to replace it with a proper one for a bit more money from elsewhere.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 May 2022
On face value this item was great but I've just gone to use it on my paddle board and the seal on the adaptor isnt sufficient, so it let's air out. Which given your trying to put air in isn't ideal