We're Going to the Doctor: Preparing For A Check-Up (Campbell Big Steps, 5) Board book – 4 April 2019
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The Big Steps series is designed to help little ones deal with new experiences in their lives. In We're Going to the Doctor, meet Billy and Nell, who go for a check-up and have an injection.
Help Billy and Nell explore the waiting room, get weighed by the doctor and have their injection in this fun-filled novelty book, brought to life with flaps and mechanisms. Each page has really helpful tips for parents and carers that are endorsed by The Good Play Guide and leading Early Years Consultant, Dr Amanda Gummer. With delightful illustrations from Marion Cocklico, We're Going to the Doctor is a brilliant way to introduce going for a check-up in a fun and relatable way.
For more toddler tips, read We're Having A Baby, I'm Not Sleepy and Can You Say Please?
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
From the Publisher
Best for Toddler
These reassuring books will help your toddlers with the milestones of growing up. Full of everyday experiences children will recognise with fun mechanisms on every page to keep them engaged.
Big Steps: No More Nappies won the Junior Design Award for the Best Baby Book.
Perfect for Sharing
Talking about new experiences with your toddlers will help them through changes in their lives. With practical tips for parents and carers, these storybooks are perfect for sharing.
About the Author
- Publisher : Campbell Books; Main Market edition (4 April 2019)
- Language : English
- Board book : 10 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1529004039
- ISBN-13 : 978-1529004038
- Reading age : 2 - 5 years
- Dimensions : 19.6 x 1.5 x 19.6 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 17,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I donated this book rather than give it to my child.