|Item display length||55 centimetres|
|Item display width||30 centimetres|
|Brand||Ultra Dry Adventurer|
|Manufacturer||Ultra Dry Adventurer|
|Package Dimensions||33.8 x 14.8 x 4.7 cm; 340.19 Grams|
Premium Waterproof Bag, Sack with phone dry bag and long adjustable Shoulder Strap Included, Perfect for Kayaking/Boating/Canoeing/Fishing/Rafting/Swimming/Camping/Snowboarding
|Price:|| £12.99 £25.99
Free returns on some sizes and colours
- 100% WATERPROOF DRY BAGS SET GUARANTEED keeping all your gear protected no matter what the conditions! from being plunged into white water on an extreme kayak run, hiking in torrential rain or at the beach, your gear is protected & safe.
- LIGHT, TOUGH, & VERY STRONG, comfortable to carry, tear, rip and puncture proof! The perfect combination you need on your adventures, a great size! Ultra Dry Bags WILL NOT let you down like cheaper bags on Amazon!
- PREMIUM QUALITY WATERPROOF PHONE CASE INCLUDED worth £8 alone! fits & works superbly with all large and small smart phones with waterproofing quality you can depend on, ultra clear windows allow for great photos and videos. Don't trust your phone to cheap freebies!
- EXTRA LONG SHOULDER STRAP included, removable & adjustable up to 48 ins/122 cm, 4 inches longer than any other brand, easy to carry & will comfortably fit all body types, Extra Free bonus! A handy metal caliper for your keys or to attach your bag to your craft.
- 365 DAYS, UNRIVALED CUSTOMER CARE, we take care of you better than anyone else! Making sure you are 100% delighted and the product is perfect when it reaches you. If not, ALL your money back or a replacement Guaranteed. So you have no risk! let us take care of you and add to cart now! Buy one for a friend and get free shipping!
NO.1 CHOICE DRY BAG COMBO
Your Brand New Ultra Dry Bag & smart phone Case creates a perfect combination of waterproof bags for any adventurer, needn't worry about your gear, its taken care of. Both are the very highest quality, The phone case alone is 8! Your New Dry bag is also the perfect size for a day of adventure, able to store all your days gear safely & not too heavy to hold you back!
Your Dry Bag is as tough as they come, resists tears, abrasions, punctures, & WILL last a life time! Made from the very highest quality Pure Grade Y7.5mm thick 500D (Denier Density) WATERPROOF Polymer, it's soft, flexible & strong, even in the harshest of conditions, whether you are in the freezing conditions of Alaska or in a desert keeping the dust out! Thermo welding technology ensures the strong seams are watertight. Reinforced construction at all stress points, make it even tougher!
IMPORTANT INFO-To ensure a watertight seal, tightly roll down the top of the bag a minimum of 3-4 times & connect the buckle. IPX6 Class 3 bag waterproof so tight it floats and can handle quick submersion's, please note, expensive devices should have extra protection when placed in the dry bag. phone case- make sure to check the clip & opening of the bag each time you use it for damage.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 February 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Didn’t disappoint. It’s strong; sturdy; floats; easy to open/close. Quality product.
Have already taken it out for a long sea swim (it was bobbing about in the sea for an hour and a half, and I used the phone case too which is also excellent: totally waterproof, easy to use, and lets you use your phone as an underwater camera/video cam (i’ve used others before - this was better).
Checked thoroughly after my swim: not a trace of water inside either product.
Highly recommend - as do they - doing the test first w/ the phone case. Put just a piece of tissue in it and submerge it in the sink for an hour - to make 100% sure that there’s no leaks.
Only small gripe with the bag (hence the 4 out of 5 stars) is that the 10L is a little smaller than I expected. They do provide a picture on the seller page for size reference (pictured on a man’s back) but it could perhaps be aided by an example of what can each size bag could reasonably carry.
My 10-litre tightly fits a 750ml bottle of water, a small body-towel, a thin t-shirt, and my keys & wallet. Closed properly, with the top rolled up as instructed, it’s quite a bit smaller (certainly inside) than it looks in the pics.
The 30-litre would have definitely suited me better (I’ll likely get one of those now too), as I could then fit - as I wanted to - my trainers and shorts, etc, as well as a snack: allowing me to take all my gear with me, rather than having to leave certain items in the car or on the shore/bank. This is important as, on many swims (down a river, for example) enter the water in one location, and come out somewhere else.
All in all, a fantastic product. Would (and will) buy again: just the 30-litre this time.
By George on 18 February 2019
And now, the waterproof bag itself... Also great!! I ordered the black 20L - that's about the size of two or three fully-laden toilet roll stands - and managed to fit all my camping gear in it, specifically:
* 1-man bivy tent: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01M1VBFJX/
* Lightweight sleeping bag: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00M94394E/
* Self-inflating mat: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01M1VBFJX/
* Inflatable pillow: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MDS4OKK/
And did I mention the clear plastic bag the product was delivered in? Yeah, that's in there too with change of clothing. And there's still a bit of wiggle room for some other bits and pieces.
To ensure comfort I also ordered two non-slip strap pads (specifically these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004R7LGO6/ - there are loads of others on Amazon) and they made the whole thing perfect. I've now got an entire camping holiday in a very comfy, lightweight and waterproof sack on my back. I'm really delighted how this little project has turned out - gone are the days when I'd be lugging something the size of an oblong poo-throwing chimpanzee on my back!
Oh, and the phone case - almost forgot... I wasn't planning to use it, but it's small and the strap is smooth and comfortable, so why not?! Looks big enough to fit most modern mobile phones, and certainly my iPhone. I've not tested it fully yet, but it looks well made and should be suitable for your needs.
This dry sack solves all my problems, its comfortable slung over crossways, waterproof and completely watertight. After a muddy ride I can hose it down, shake it and its dry. The contents stay dry. The free phone bag was tested by putting a piece of tissue inside it, and placing it in the washer with my muddy cycle kit. Thirty minutes later and a 1400rpm spin cycle the tissue was inspected and found to be still dry.
I am very pleased with my purchase and the free phone sack.... thanks.