|Product Dimensions||10 x 5.8 x 7.7 cm; 630 Grams|
|Item Weight||630 g|
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Waterdrop Water Filter Cartridges, Replacement for Brita Maxtra+ Jug, Brita Kettle Universal Filter Cartridge, TÜV SÜD, NSF Certified (6)
|Price:||£16.14 (£2.69 / count) £15.29 (£2.55 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|External testing certification||NSF|
|Product dimensions||23D x 39W x 30H millimetres|
About this item
- Certified by TÜV SÜD, NSF: Our filter is tested and certified by TÜV SÜD for the reduction of chlorine in water. This filter is NSF 372 certified for lead-free material. It has been tested and certified against NSF 42 to reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor.
- Clean and Great Tasting: The premium ion-exchange resin and granular activated carbon used are effective in reducing chlorine, taste, odor, fluoride, heavy metals and other potentially harmful contaminants in water to improve water quality and deliver fresh water, tested by a third lab.
- 1 Months' Refreshment: For best results and continuous refreshment, it’s recommended to replace your filter every 1 month, which will vary based on your water quality.
- Replacement Model: Replacement for Brita Maxtra+, replacement for Brita jugs, Marella, Marella XL, Marella Cool, Style, Style XL, Elemaris XL, Aluna, Aluna Cool, Mavea Elemaris system and Marella system, Brita series of jugs. Also replacement for AmazonBasics, Philips, Dafi and Aquaphor jugs. Not replacement for Waterdrop, Aqua Optima, Laica and Levoit Jugs. This filter is not an original product.
- Customer Service: For detailed instruction, please kindly refer to the Instruction Manual in the box. We care about you and want you to drink only the clean water. If you have any issue about the product, please let us know. We have a quite professional customer service team and will take care of it right now.
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
Compare with similar items
From the brand
How we got our startWaterdrop was founded in 2015 with the wish to provide trustworthy water purification solutions to solve any water issues. The brand is dedicated to providing people around the world with the highest quality products to truly purify their drinking water.
What makes our product uniqueWith over 100 patents from multiple countries, our professional team is committed to a quest of excellence. The company sources and examine raw materials in accordance with the high industry standards, ensuring it meets those standards by auditing sourcing practices and testing products.
Why we love what we doWaterdrop has officially launched the Water4Smile Program to help children in need in Sub-Saharan Africa. Invest in sustainability, lasting clean water, and improved health for children and their families. We love the meaningful work we are doing now.
Features You’ll Love
- Reasonable structure ensures premium filters
- Improves the water taste
- A perfect alternative to the original filter without water leaks
- Easy instalation requiring no tools
- Replace your filter every month for best results
Waterdrop Water Filter Pitcher Replacement Filters
Replacement for Brita Maxtra+, replacement for Brita jugs, Marella, Marella XL, Marella Cool, Style, Style XL, Elemaris XL, Aluna, Aluna Cool, Mavea Elemaris system and Marella system, old Brita series of jugs. Also fits AmazonBasics, Dafi and Aquaphor jugs. Not fits Waterdrop, Aqua Optima, Laica and Levoit Jugs. This filter is not an original product.
NOT FOR WATERDROP'S JUGS.
- Please note this is a compatible spare part and the manufacturers' names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only!
- The Waterdrop pitcher filter is replacement for with Brita Maxtra+ Mavea 105731, 1001122, 106832. The filter is not sold or created by Brita
- Please drop the filter cartridge into the top of the jug
The filter on which we put our name is fully certified by NSF against NSF 42 and NSF 372, ensuring that the purified water is of a consistently high standard, thereby giving you the best water filter for fridge. Certificate C0145653, by NSF International, 2019.
This filter uses advanced ion exchange resin and superior granular activated carbon for effective reduction of potentially harmful contaminants.
Together with the multi-effect filtration technology, this filter is highly-efficient in reducing chlorine, taste and odor.
This filter provides clearer and cleaner water that tastes great and refreshing, stimulating your palate like mountain spring water.
Keeps you hydrated with refreshing water that quenches your thirst and helps you stay energetic by retaining beneficial minerals.
For Your Loved Ones
Makes sure every sip is at its best. Your family can rest assured to enjoy better water right from this filter.
For Your Pets
Takes care of your animals with fresher and great-tasting water. And you will get more wags and purrs from your pets.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 December 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Grzegorz on 26 December 2020
1. Are a complete rip off
2. Takes twice as long to filter
3. Tastes more or less the same.
I will definitely be ordering these filters again!!