|Product Dimensions||18 x 14 x 28 cm; 5.4 Kilograms|
|Item model number||04-0920|
|Breed Recommendation||All Breed Sizes|
|Pet Life Stage||All Life Stages|
|Number of Items||1|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A|
|Item Weight||5.4 kg|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Wahl Dirty Beastie Shampoo, Dog Shampoo, Shampoo for Pets, Natural Pet Friendly Formula, For Dirty Pet Coats, Concentrate 32:1, Remove Dirt and Odours, Smelly Coat, 5 Litre
|Price:||£23.76 (£23.76 / count) £22.44 (£22.44 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Pet Life Stage||All Life Stages|
About this item
- SUITABLE FOR ALL ANIMALS - Wahl Dirty Beastie Shampoo has been carefully formulated shampoo that can be used on all types of animals including dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, llama, alpaca, rabbits, ferrets.
- NATURAL FORMULA - Based on natural ingredients including Aloe Vera for extra sensitive skin, this pet shampoo is Paraben free, vegan friendly, gluten free, silicone free, phthalates free, alcohol free, sorbates free, phosphate free and DEA free REMOVES DIRT - A perfectly balanced formula that will effectively cleanse dirty, thick or matted coats and deodorise even the smelliest coat.
- CONCENTRATE 32:1 - To use Wahl Dirty Beastie Shampoo, mix 32 parts warm water to one-part shampoo
- HOW TO USE - Shake bottle well before use. Saturate your pet’s coat with warm water. Apply the shampoo to the wet coat, work the shampoo into a foamy lather from head to tail, then rinse out thoroughly and towel dry. Repeat if necessary
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Wahl Showman Dirty Beastie Shampoo
Wahl Dirty Beastie Shampoo is designed for use on dirty, thick or matted coats. Leaves the animal’s coat clean, conditioned and manageable. This professional shampoo is perfect for very thick, smelly, matted coats to thoroughly cleanse and effectively deodorise. The shampoo contains natural ingredients, including extracts of peach, pear, passion-flower and kiwi fruit to give a fresh, fruity, long-lasting scent that helps to eliminate all odour. This shampoo is designed to make your life easier, with an easy-rinse formula for a quick bath and a high concentration to ensure it is as economical as possible without compromising on cleaning power. This shampoo leaves a very clean, manageable coat that you’ll love working with and completely eradicates mud, grease and nasty smells.
Our products are not tested on animals and do not contain any animal or animal-derived ingredients.
Free from parabens which may be harmful or cause irritation.
Free from alcohol which may cause dryness and may potentially be toxic.
Free from gluten which may cause a reaction in those who are gluten intolerant.
Directions for use
500ml bottle dilutes to 16L
5L bottle dilutes to 160L
- Shake bottle well before use. Mix 32 parts warm water to one part shampoo. Wet the animal coat thoroughly then apply shampoo with a sponge, brush or washing mitt.
- Massage all areas then rinse completely. For best results, allow the lather to remain on the coat for 5 minutes before rinsing.
- Procedure may be repeated as required. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas.
- If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- Note: Shampoo must be diluted before use and never applied to a dry coat. Always rinse hair thoroughly.
- Caution: For animal external use only.
|Dirty Beastie Pet Shampoo 500 ml||Diamond White Pet Shampoo 500 ml||Aloe Soothe Shampoo 500 ml||Oatmeal Essence Pet Shampoo, 500 ml||Deep Black Pet Shampoo 500 ml||Copper Tones Pet Shampoo, 500 ml|
|Contains natural ingredients?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Size/diluted quantity of one bottle?||500 ml / 16 Litres when diluted||500 ml / 7.5 Litres when diluted||500 ml / 7.5 Litres when diluted||500 ml / 7.5 Litres when diluted||500 ml / 7.5 Litres when diluted||500 ml / 7.5 Litres when diluted|
|Type of clean?||Deep clean||Colour enhancer/stain and dirt remover||Soothing/moisturising/deodrising||Soothing/moisturising/deodrising||Colour enhancer/stain and dirt remover||Colour enhancer/stain and dirt remover|
|Colour specific?||x||WHITE||x||x||BLACK / DARK COLOUR||RED/COPPER/BROWN/WHITE|
|Sensitive skin specific?||x||x||✓||✓||x||x|
|Pet type?||Dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, llama, alpaca, rabbits, ferrets.||Dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, llama, alpaca, rabbits, ferrets.||Dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, llama, alpaca, rabbits, ferrets.||Dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, llama, alpaca, rabbits, ferrets.||Dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, llama, alpaca, rabbits, ferrets.||Dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats, llama, alpaca, rabbits, ferrets.|
|Suitable for which breed/coat type?||All||All||All||All||All||All|
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-10, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 16035
Shake bottle well before use. Saturate your pet’s coat with warm water. Apply the shampoo to the wet coat, work the shampoo into a foamy lather from head to tail, then rinse out thoroughly and towel dry. Repeat if necessary. Caution: For animal use only. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 October 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Allen W. on 10 October 2018
have used it on I’ve had no problems at all! It doesn’t affect my hands either so all in all I really do recommend *****
The answer was this stuff. It smells lovely, it leaves our Monty smelling fab and, best of all, it is super concentrated - at 32:1, this 5 litre container will make 160 litres of shampoo(!!?) which makes it superb value when compared to less effective supermarket bought products.
It smells lovely but the 32:1 dilution rate is ambitious at best. I would personally say it's more 10:1 as any less and it doesn't lather well.
As a professional groomer I wouldn't buy it again. It would be ok for home use.
Our lab loves swimming especially in muddy water 🙈 but this made light work of cleaning him & his coat was lovely & soft afterwards. The smell is not overpowering but lasts for days after use!!
Will recommend to all my fellow dog owners 🙂
Only negative is there is very little scent. Neither good nor bad, but her coat is left nice and soft with no irritation