|Product Dimensions||9.06 x 5.51 x 9.45 cm; 1.4 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer recommended age||36 months - 8 years|
|Item model number||529763|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Release date||30 Aug. 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery
89% positive over last 12 months
VTech Hope the Rainbow Husky, Interactive Soft Toy for Children, Soft Plush Toys for Sensory Play, Cute Dog Plush Toy for Girls and Boys Aged 3 + Years
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.1 x 5.5 x 9.4 centimetres|
|Age range (description)||3-8 years|
About this item
- HOPE THE RAINBOW HUSKY: Meet Hope, VTech's cute and cuddly Rainbow Husky who'd love to be your new cuddle buddy; with pretty colours and a soft body children will love this cuddly toy
- SENSORY PLAY: Perfect for encouraging nurturing play, when Hope barks hold her magic stethoscope to her chest so you can understand what it is she wants or needs you to do
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: Hope is a fun, interactive toy featuring 7 buttons and sensors that enable her to talk, bark, move and make different sounds to show if she's hungry, has a cold or fever, has hurt her leg or feels itchy
- FUN ACCESSORIES: Perfect for role-play fun, included with this soft cuddly toy is a syringe, thermometer, bone treat and recovery collar to make sure Hope gets what she needs
- IDEAL GIFT FOR CHILDREN: Perfect as a gift for Christmas and birthdays, this baby interactive toy for children is designed for boys and girls ages 3 years and up; requires 4 x AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Hope the Rainbow Husky
Meet Hope, she’s a beautiful Rainbow Husky and she’s hoping to be your best friend!
Understand Hope using the magic stethoscope
Hope has a lot to say, but her barks will need translating through her magic stethoscope! Just hold it to her chest so you can understand what it is she wants or needs you to do!
Use the accessories to make Hope feel better
Hope talks, moves and makes lots of different sounds to show you if she’s hungry, has a cold or fever, has hurt her leg or feels itchy. Use her fun accessories; syringe, thermometer, bone treat & recovery collar along with 7 buttons and sensors to make sure she gets what she needs. Introduces health tips, medical tools & encourages nurturing play.
- Independent Play
- Nurturing Play
- Discovery & Exploration
- Social & Emotional
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 December 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one has a broken dog cone though so this toy could be better for the money. However we aren't crying over a broken cone!
Good for those budding little veterinarians.
My daughter does seem to love playing with it however, which is what matters most. I would therefore have left it 4 stars, if not for the fact that mine seems to glitch and freeze regularly and you need to switch it off and on to get it working again.
I like the interactive parts how the chest lights up when you put the stethoscope on.
Quality is great although it's a little bit on the heavy side for my 2.5 year old.
Colours are great and the accessories are nice. The only thing I'm not overly keen on is the doctors bag as it seems more cheaply made than the other bits.