VonHaus Extension Lead/Splashproof Socket Reel 25m - 2 Sockets For Indoor/Outdoor Use – Thermal Cut Out – Corrosion Resistant With Cover
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPLASH-PROOF – IP54-approved with covering case for use with power tools and appliances indoors and outdoors
- FUNCTIONAL –13A 2-gang socket in a compact reel. 25M cable includes the internal industry-standard copper tri-core cable
- EASY TO USE – compact reel design makes it easy to unroll, draw back, use and store without tangling. Convenient carry handle for transportation
- SAFETY FIRST - features a thermal cut out for added protection
- DURABLE PERFORMANCE – splash-proof, corrosion-resistant cable for long-lasting performance
Splash-proof outdoor power
With its IP54-approved splash-proof build, light morning dew or a nearby paddling pool won't stop you from powering up your garden tools.
Compact, wind-up cable
Once your power needs are taken care of, the lengthy 25-metre lead winds back neatly into its plastic case for easy storage, helping to avoid clutter, tripping hazards and tangled cables.
Thermal cut out
For added safety, a thermal cut out mechanism is in place to terminate electrical flow in the event of the unit overheating.
2 X IP54-rated sockets
Cable Length: 25m
Safety: thermal cut-out
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 34.2 x 27.4 x 21.6 cm; 3.9 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 23 Aug. 2018
- Manufacturer : VonHaus
- ASIN : B07GT5FM6D
- Manufacturer reference : 3500029
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I struggled to unroll it, then couldn’t rewind it after use!
Not very good!
Handle for rewinding lead isn’t very secure, it has come off a few times but easy to put back. Casing a bit flimsy, plug covers are hard to unlock and lock (may get easier over time)
I personally found spraying a little WD40 around the roller edges made it easier to roll up.
Some parts could do with improvements but all in all well worth the money. I’d suggest to the designers an addition of some sort of spikes on the bottom of the casing to secure it in place, as it keeps falling over and if you don’t notice the plug covers come undone.