|Storage Instructions||Store out of sunlight in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|Country of origin||UK|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Vitamin B12 Tablets High Strength 1100mcg Methylcobalamin, 360 Vitamin B12 Vegan Tablets (12 Months Supply). Vegetarian Society Approved B12 Supplement.
|Price:||£7.17 (£0.02 / count) £6.77 (£0.02 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Consider a similar item
Enhance your purchase
|Primary supplement type||Vitamin B12|
|Specific uses for product||Healthy Immune System,Metabolism,Immunity,Energy|
About this item
- ★ VITAMIN B12: 1100mcg of the pure Methylcobalamin form of this essential water-soluble B vitamin. Vitamin B12 is not stored in the body and must be replaced daily, but maintaining sufficient intake from diet alone can be difficult
- ★ PURE METHYLCOBALAMIN B12: Our premium Vitamin B12 supplement is made using the most active and bio-available form: Methylcobalamin. Each easy to swallow micro tablet delivers 1100mcg of Methylcobalamin (44,000% NRV) to boost your mind and body
- ★ ENERGY & IMMUNITY: Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is a popular supplement to aid normal energy-yielding metabolism for a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, supports red blood cell formation, and contributes to a healthy immune system
- ★ VEGAN TABLETS: Buying our vegan B12 formula gives peace of mind in the source and quality of your supplement. Our tablets contain absolutely no animal products, offering a safe and easy way to get your daily dose of B12 Vitamin
- ★ GLUTEN, WHEAT, DAIRY & GMO FREE: Our high strength vegan B12 tablets are 100% GMO free as well as free from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat. They are also free of pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilisers or other pollutants
Caution: If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your GP or medical professional before taking supplements. Side effects from supplements are rare; consult your Physician should any occur. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Bulking Agents: Calcium Carbonate DC 95% (Maltodextrin 5%), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Flow Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin.
Take one tablet per day with water
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Zipvit Vitamin B12 1100mcg Methylcobalamin
Our convenient, one-a-day tablets are the perfect way to get your daily dose of Vitamin B12. This vegan* formula delivers 1100mcg of Methylcobalamin, the superior form of B12, to boost your mind and body.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism** and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue**.
Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system** and contributes to normal psychological function**.
* Vegetarian Society Approved. Approval date 1st November 2019.
** Source of claims: Commission Regulation (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will continue to take these supplements as they definitely are working for me.
I will let you all know the outcome as B12 is very important for the body and we all need to make sure as it is our own responsibilities to maintain a good healthy active body and live longer with a good diet.
I have just started to take them and will give you all a full run down on if they do as many reviews have said it does work or not.
Update I do feel a lot more better than before taking these B12. Does help not as tired or exhausted and I do feel much more better and my concentration is better. Everyone my find them helpful to maintain a good health I will buy again these B12 they do make a difference to my health.
I was told by my Doctor to get the cheapest B12 tablets these came up since taking so far my blood test seems to be fine now after taking for a few months now.
Can’t tell how much these help but my levels are better now.