|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Country of origin||Slovakia|
(£157.50 / kg)
(£148.75 / kg)
Dispatches from: Amazon Sold by: Nutriodol Supplements Ltd.
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Nutriodol Vitamin D3 4000iu 400 High Strength Tablets | Enhanced with Free Vitamin K2 2µg MK7 | Family Sized 365+ Days Supply | Maintain Health & Beat Winter Blues | Natural Vitamin D3 Supplement
|Price:||£8.82 (£157.50 / kg) £8.33 (£148.75 / kg)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Similar item to consider
Enhance your purchase
|Primary supplement type||Vitamin D3|
|Diet type||Gluten Free|
About this item
- WE ONLY USE KAPPA branded ingredients. Our K2 has a very high content of MK7 active isomer (>99% all-trans)-NATURAL VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT: Each dose contains 4 TIMES the strength of regular Vitamin D3 supplements
- MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS: High Strength 4000ui tablets for improving mood and beating winter blues.
- EASY TO SWALLOW: Designed for daily use and made with the highest quality ingredients to give you a regular wellbeing boost. Vitamin D3 tablets are an ideal way to make up for a lack of sun exposure
- BALANCES IMMUNE SYSTEM. During the cold and flu season. There are Vitamin D receptors and activating enzymes on the surfaces of all White Blood Cells.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re confident that you’ll love our Vitamin D3 supplements and enjoy the benefits in no time so we offer a money back guarantee. This way, you can be sure that these natural Vitamin D3 tablets are the perfect product for you.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Always consult your GP before taking food supplements especially if you are taking medication or have any existing medical condition. Not suitable for a pregnant or lactating woman. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Side-effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Filling Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose); Cholecalciferol (100.000ui/g); Vitamin K2 MK7 (0.2%).
As a food supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet once per day, preferably with food or a large glass of water. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of direct sunlight, in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not use if the safety seal is opened or damaged.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Family-owned business
- Product manufactured in the EU
- Regularly Audited and Controlled.
- Improving UK family health since 2014
What Makes Vitamin D3 So Effective?
Herbal supplements made to the highest standards
Our processes are certified so you’re safe in the knowledge that you’re buying from a reliable and effective source.
- Our customers love the tasty tablets. No bigger than a pea, these vitamins are easy to swallow and so much more comfortable to digest than bulky alternatives
- With an added dose of vitamin K2 and 4000iu Vitamin D3 this supplement is perfectly blended to help those with vitamin D deficiencies
- Lack of exposure to the sun can weaken muscle and bone strength, particularly as we get older. Our supplements are designed to help improve overall health and restore
|Benefits||Joint Pain Relief and Reduces Swelling and Inflammation||Improved Digestion and Reduces Bloating||Improve Skin, Hair and Nail Health||Supports Muscle Development and Recovery||Boost Immunity and Fight Fatigue|
|No. of Units||60 capsules||100 capsules||400 tablets||90 capsules||60 capsules|
|No. of Days Supply||60||50||365+||45||30|
|Available for Resale||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Definitely recommend especially for the winter months when there is less sunshine about.
Noticed my finger nails grow very quickly and look the healthiest they ever have, no lines or pits anymore, need cutting weekly.
Vitamin D3 is really good for bones and tendon health and is best taken with vitamin k2 to direct calcium to the bones and tendons rather than the arteries.
The other tablets I was taking were fine too but the value of these is hard to beat, especially with them being small and easy to swallow and over a years supply, would recommend these.
We believe it will help if we ever catch the virus. Also wards off Rickets and helps the immune system.