|Solid Net Weight||0.08 Kilograms|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Country of origin of primary ingredient(s)||Great Britain|
|LocationProducedIn of primary ingredient(s)||Great Britain|
|Age Range Description||Adult|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Vitamin D 4000iu - 400 Premium Vitamin D3 Easy-Swallow Micro Tablets - One a Day High Strength Cholecalciferol VIT D3 - Vegetarian Supplement - Made in The UK by Incite Nutrition
|Price:||£6.49 (£0.02 / count) £6.13 (£0.02 / count)|
Buy 3, save 7%.
Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by Incite Nutrition® when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code INCITEBUY3 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
Buy 6, save 10%.
Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Incite Nutrition® when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code INCITEBUY6 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
Buy 2, save 5%.
Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Incite Nutrition® when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code INCITEBUY2 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Similar item to consider
Enhance your purchase
|Primary supplement type||Vitamin D3,Magnesium,Vitamin D|
About this item
- ✔ MAXIMUM DOSE - Our extra strong vitamin d tablets offer a convenient 1 a day tablet to meet your daily needs as an easy to swallow serving. Our D3 supplement does NOT contain Magnesium Stearate.
- ✔ 12 MONTH'S SUPPLY - Our incredible 400 tablet pack gives amazing VALUE keeping you replenished with a max level of d3 vitamin for 12 months. Forget about reordering every month with 52 weeks supply you can be sure you found the best value on Amazon.
- ✔ SUNSHINE VITAMIN - Vitamin D supports the normal functioning of the immune system, helps to maintain strong bones and teeth and supports muscle function
- ✔ UK MADE to GMP STANDARDS - Our vitamin d 3 is made and manufactured in the UK with PREMIUM INGREDIENTS to the highest of standards. Incite Nutrition Vit D is Non-GMO and free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- ✔ TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE - Everybody responds differently to dietary supplements. If our Vitamin D3 4000iu aren't right for you, or you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact Incite Nutrition.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not look much different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to dispatch. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by Incite Nutrition® when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code INCITEBUY3 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Incite Nutrition® when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code INCITEBUY6 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Incite Nutrition® when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code INCITEBUY2 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
bulking agents: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose; vitamin D preparation (cholecalciferol); anti-caking agents: rice fibre, rice extract blend (rice extract, rice hulls, gum Arabic, sunflower oil).
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Why Choose Incite Nutrition Vitamin D3?
Incite Nutrition’s high potency Vitamin D3 is specifically formulated with a number of important benefits including:
✔ Vitamin D helps to maintain strong bones and teeth
✔ Vitamin D supports muscle function
✔ Vitamin D supports the normal functioning of the immune system
- ✔ COMPLETE DAILY VITAMIN D3 INTAKE
- ✔ UK MADE TO GMP STANDARDS
- ✔ QUALITY SERVICE
400 Premium Vitamin D3 Easy-Swallow Micro Tablets - One a Day High Strength Cholecalciferol VIT D3
Incite Nutrition's one-a-day extra-strong vitamin d tablets meet your daily needs as an easy-to-swallow serving. Whilst supporting the normal functioning of the immune system helps to maintain strong bones and teeth and supports muscle function. Our D3 supplement does NOT contain Magnesium Stearate and is made in the UK with PREMIUM INGREDIENTS to the highest of standards. Incite Nutrition Vit D is Non-GMO and free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- PREMIUM FORMULATION-We carefully source our ingredients from our trusted UK suppliers. Our premium D3 supplement is Non-GMO and free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- 12 MONTH SUPPLY - No need to remember to re-order every month. One pot contains 400 tablets which will last you 52 weeks!
- UK PRODUCED-We Make all products in the UK so you are safeguarded by the high quality standards. We ensure all our products conform with UK/EU legislation to maintain a high level of standards.
Complementary Products to go with our Vitamin D3
With our approach to science-based nutrition, market research and customers' voice you get only the highest-quality ingredients which we select from all over the world and make these available in premium forms contained in all our supplements. Get more of the nutrients we all want - all from Incite Nutrition.
All our vitamins and supplements are made in the UK with PREMIUM INGREDIENTS following the strictest guidance from the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) to the highest of standards.
As part of our ongoing growth and development and as part of one of our core values Trust, we decided as a brand to partner with the Made In Britain organisation giving our quality standards the mark of approval with consumers in the UK.
Incite Nutrition gives you the nutrients you need without all the extras… no unknown added ingredients because what’s in our supplements is as important as what’s not!
|Vitamin D3 4000iu||Vitamin C||Omega 3 Fish Oil||Vitamin B12||Turmeric|
|Quantity||400 Tablets||180 Tablets||360 Soft Gel Capsules||400 Tablets||180 Capsules|
|Supply||Twelve Plus Months||Six Months||Twelve Months||Twelve Plus Months||Six Months|
|Type||Tablets||Tablets||Soft Gel Capsules||Tablets||Capsules|
|Made in The UK||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size and weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to dispatch. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Agnieszka Rozanska on 14 March 2020
My wife was also deficient in Vitamin D but after taking these tablets she is also fine.
I bought one bottle for my dad as well.
Within 5 days of starting these I started to feel very unwell, my back and around my kidney area was getting more painful by the day, I had feelings of sickness and light headed ness. I felt dizzy when standing or looking down and also caused constipation.
Did not connect it with these pills until I went back and read all the reviews.
Cannot believe they are still being sold!
Plan to take this further as would not want anyone to end up with long term health issues as I believe I would have as after 8 days of stopping them I am still not completely well again.
The legal entity behind Incite Nutrition seems to be No.1 Supplements Limited. This information is not listed on the packaging of this product, nor is it on the latest available archive snapshot of their website (their website, a Shopify store, is currently down for updates). Reputable companies usually make this information clearly available, and large businesses generally do not take their website down while updating it.
Incite’s business address is a single unit in a shared office building, which points to them being a fairly lightweight operation. I found LinkedIn profiles for two of the three active directors of the company and the skills listed on their profiles are in marketing, finance, SEO, and other business-related domains. Neither has expertise in nutrition or any medical or scientific discipline.
It seems unlikely that Incite are the manufacturer (my package states “made in the UK for Incite Nutrition”), but they don’t list the manufacturers or suppliers they use. The package and promotional materials emphasise that they are made to “the highest GMP standards”, but GMP is in fact just the one standard, and the lowest available in terms of stringency.
The directors are all fairly young, at around 28 to 36. While there is nothing necessarily wrong with this, I personally would expect a well-established company in an area where the products sold can have significant effects on health to have some people over the age of 50 at the director level.
Their Facebook page seems to be active for the purposes of promotion only (the one comment I found is from August and has no replies), and I couldn’t find a phone number on their website or Facebook page.
In summary, Incite Nutrition seems to be three young businessmen, who certainly have expertise in selling pills, but the question of where exactly the pills come from, and whether and how often they’re checked for purity and potency, is much less clear.