|Product Dimensions||22 x 14 x 1 cm; 180 Grams|
|Item Weight||180 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £2.95
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Victorinox 6-Piece Swiss Classic Tomato/Table Knife Set with 11 cm Blade, Stainless Steel, Black, 30 x 5 x 5 cm
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Blade type: wavy edge
- Blade length: 11 cm
- Content: 6 x Tomato and table knife
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
From the brand
From the manufacturer
At Victorinox we’re all about exceptional products that are designed to be reliable, clever companions on your everyday adventures at home and out in the world. Since our inception back in 1897, when Karl Elsener developed the ‘Original Army Knife,’ we’ve grown into a globally trusted brand offering functionality, innovation, iconic design and uncompromising quality standards. We bring our design and engineering expertise to create products that help you travel with ease, work smart, feel confident and handle whatever life throws at you.
Every kitchen task, from the minute to the mammoth, was considered in the development of the Victorinox Swiss Classic Collection. These Swiss made pieces are lightweight and dishwasher safe, crafted from high quality stainless steel. To add a pop of freshness and color to the kitchen, there is a choice of vibrant-toned handles.
Elegant design meets knife-edge precision in the Swiss Modern Collection. Every blade is formed of wear-resistant stainless steel to enable effortless cutting. Crafted with richly grained, unique handles in warm European walnut wood or with synthetic handles in vibrant colors or classy black, these pieces are ergonomically shaped to keep the hand comfortable during repeated chopping or slicing tasks.
The Wood Collection from Victorinox combines ergonomic handles in natu rally strong, visually appealing wood with ultra-sharp, efficient stainless steel blades. Used for centuries as an ideal material for knife handles, wood is highly robust, warm to the touch and gives each piece a unique patina. This range consists of elegant knives for every culinary task, from pastry making to carving roasts.
For amateur cooks and professional chefs alike, the Grand Maître Collec tion is all about balance. Each piece in this sought-after range is uniformly hardened and forged from a single piece. This construction method means the transition from blade to handle is sleekly seamless, offering great con trol and precision with every slice. The ergonomically shaped handle en sures comfort even over sustained periods.
|Victorinox Swiss Classic Santoku Knife||Victorinox Swiss Classic Santoku Knife||Victorinox Swiss Modern Office Knife||Victorinox Wood Pastr Knife||Victorinox Grand Maître Steak Knife||Victorinox Grand Maître Chef's Knife|
|Length of blade:||17 cm||17 cm||15 cm||26 cm||12 cm||20 cm|
|Type of edge:||fluted edge||normal straight edge||normal straight edge||wavy edge||wavy edge||normal straight edge|
|Weight:||140 g||108 g||71 g||116 g||90g||337 g|
|Collection:||Swiss Classic||Swiss Classic||Swiss Modern||Wood||Grand Maître||Grand Maître|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It cuts super easy, cuts like a razor! ... sadly including my finger.... on the first day! Well, next time I should be careful with the washing up and not to try to grab things like I did. Nearly ended up at A&E. But hey! Sharp knife is supposed to be sharp, us, users need to be careful!
Very pleased with this buy! Can recommend it, just be careful! They are super sharp!!!