|Product Dimensions||24.5 x 5 x 17.5 cm; 299 Grams|
|Item model number||V225|
|Material composition||Acrylic Mirror|
|Care Instructions||Wipe clean with microfibre cloth|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Frustration-free packaging||Certified frustration-free|
|Item Weight||299 g|
Venture Baby Car Mirror Shatterproof Baby Mirror for Car Seats, 360 rotation
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Auto part position||Rear Outer|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||24.5 x 5 x 17.5 centimetres|
|Lens curvature description||Convex|
|Vehicle service type||Car|
|Item weight||299 Grams|
|Fit type||Universal Fit|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- ★ ActiVue BEST-QUALITY BABY CAR MIRROR VIEWING: With our EXTRA LARGE CONVEX VIEWING AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE MIRROR you can pivot the headrest mirror to any angle to suit your car make and model. See your baby head-to-toe while your baby sees you. You will be able to clearly see if your baby is happy, sad, asleep, awake, and most importantly, of course, SAFE
- ★ NO ANNOYING SHAKING OR SLIDING WHILE IN TRANSIT: A lot of baby car mirrors will vibrate, shake, and move around while you are driving. Our ActiVue mirrors have been specially engineered to remain stable and to not shake as you drive - This means a safe, fun, and stress-free trip for you and your newborn baby
- ★ ENGINEERED FROM ONLY THE STRONGEST AND SAFEST MATERIALS: At ActiVue we use Baby-Safe Shatterproof Acrylic. We make safety our #1 priority and we've built a unique Baby-Safe mirror to give peace of mind that your baby will be safe and sound for the entire journey. And with our ULTRA-STRONG SECURE DOUBLE-STRAP SYSTEM your new ActiVue baby mirror will stay firmly fastened to the headrest. With our simple and strong industry-leading technology your newborn baby will be riding in style
- ★ INSTALL IN LESS THAN 30 SECONDS (NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED): Other baby mirrors require assembling multiple parts, and following complicated instructions. Our ActiVue car mirrors require ZERO assembly and can be installed in as little as 30 seconds. Simply open the box, attach straps to headrest, pull straps to tighten, pivot mirror to suit - and you're GOOD TO GO
- ★ BABY MIRROR LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you and your baby are not 100% satisfied with your new ActiVue baby mirror you are welcome to a No-Questions-Asked 100% REFUND
NEW RELEASE Venture Acti-Vue brings you the NEXT GENERATION in baby car mirrors, delivering maximum safety.
LOOKING FOR A SAFE WAY TO MONITOR YOUR CHILD IN A REAR FACING CAR SEAT? Would you like a premium, easily installed Back Seat Mirror with extra wide viewing angles? If you answered Yes, then you need ActiVue's next generation Mirror, unlike others on the market our Backseat Mirror uses a super sized, convex mirror for wider viewing angles of your infant, eliminating that constant adjusting on your rear view mirror.
In addition, Acti-Vue is designed to be positioned either horizontally or vertically, with two secure mounting straps for quick easy installation! Here's How ActiVue gives your babys maximum safety?
★ SAFETY - Check on your baby quickly and easily without taking your eyes off the road for longer than needed
★ Shatterproof mirror - your baby is 100% protected ALL of the time
★ Lightweight and convex - Fully adjustable giving you the perfect viewing angle.
★ 360 rotation tilt and turn - Fully adjustable giving a clear view at any angle
★ Dual adjustable straps - Installations as easy as 123, fits in less than 30 seconds, compatible with most cars and won't slip out of place with the Anti-Vibration Mount.
★ NEW Soft feel frame - Its a great finishing touch without having that plasticky feel. . Don't stop!! There's more
★ Acti-Vue is backed with our 100% - money back guarantee no questions asked To secure your Next Generation Acti-Vue CLICK 'ADD TO BASKET' NOW before stock runs out
1x ActiVue Mirror
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 November 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kerri on 24 November 2017
Mounted in a Ford Kuga. I do recommend this mirror.
Only problem is the rear seat headrests on a Kuga are at an angle leaning backwords so the mirror will not adjust down so the baby can be seen. HOWEVER a 2 x 1.5 x 6 inch block of very firm foam fitted at the top of the headrest fixed the problem. Other car makes may not have this problem.
The only negative point is that, when securely fastened, it is quite stiff/has little damping which means it can vibrate quite a lot when the road is not smooth.
Baby has a good view and is able to make eye contact with me in my rear view mirror, as I am him too. Speedy delivery , all good in my opinion. Recommended.
* It feels and looks cheap # subjective of course
* whose idea was to make surface oval?! It offers blended and disturbing view
* Features zoom out effect. I get the idea of zoom in, but out? Really? Why, would you want it that way?! In the end you just see a small child’s head in back mirror.
* mirror/coat is not even, and I seen plenty of dots and other non purities on the surface
*Badly shaking when driving over 60 miles
Yet to decide if I will return it tbh, as not impressed so far