Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong (PS5)
About this item
- Explore, investigate, and manipulate to unveil a conspiracy threatening Boston Vampire Society
- No hand holding. It's up to you to find out the truth or meet your final death.
- Dark glam atmosphere supported by the music of French composer Olivier Deriviere.
- Mature and gritty story.
- Play alternatively as 3 different Vampires, each with their own personal horror.
- A branching narrative with many different paths and ending.
- Blood is everything. Hunt, feed your powers and keep your hunger manageable!
- Rated : Ages 18 and Over
- Product Dimensions : 13.5 x 1.5 x 17.2 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 19 May 2022
- ASIN : B09HY8NTSB
- Item model number : VMS-PS5
- Best Sellers Rank: 12,609 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 301 in PlayStation 5 Games
- Customer reviews:
Based on the cult role-playing world and developed by specialists in the genre, Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong is a narrative RPG in which your every choice determines the fate of the three main characters and of the Boston Camarilla.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DARKNESS
What if vampires were real? What if these bloodthirsty predators lived hidden among us, meticulously and skilfully hatching ancient conspiracies? And what if you became one of them? In Vampire: The Masquerade, you play as these alluring monsters in a sophisticated world where the lines between the real and supernatural are always blurred.
A HEART-POUNDING THRILLER
Hazel Iversen, the Swan, is the new Prince of the Boston Camarilla. An iron hand in a velvet glove, she intends to assert her power and respect the Masquerade, the vampiric law designed to ensure humans never learn of the existence of these creatures of the night. But nothing works as planned. With rumours of plots, murders, and power struggles, you must work in the shadows to protect your Sect in a frantic investigation that plunges Boston into chaos.
PLAY AS 3 ORIGINAL VAMPIRES
Play as 3 vampires who are over a hundred years old. Progress through the game through their intertwined destinies, deal with their different points of view and use their character sheets to try to separate the truth from the lies. Each character has their own abilities and vampiric disciplines that you can upgrade individually to suit your preferred approach. Will you choose intimidation, seduction, or stealth? It's your decision, as long as you can sate your Hunger for blood.
GAMEPLAY WITH CONSEQUENCES
With its unique approach to gameplay, Swansong puts emphasis on the consequences of your actions in both the investigation and your social interactions with characters. Analyse each situation carefully because your decisions can have huge consequences on your heroes' lives and the fate of the Boston Camarilla.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not even fast pase just to get it over with without thinking I lost my money on it.
Just please think hard about if you really want to get this game.
It's worth a fiver at the most.