- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Size||170 cm x 65vcm x 45 cm|
|Colour||Magenta retro tape|
|Temperature rating||Upper Limit|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||170 x 65 x 7.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- Dimensions: 170 x 65 x 45 cm
- Hollowfibre filling, mummy shape and elasticated hood
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Zipper
- Upper Limit: +24 degree Celsius, Comfort: +15 degree Celsius, Lower Limit: +6 degree Celsius
- 2-3 Season
- Shell: 100 percent Polyester, Lining: 65 percent Polyester - 35 percent Cotton, Filling: 100 percent Polyester
- Date First Available : 20 Jun. 2015
- Manufacturer : Trespass
- Manufacturer reference : UCACSLI30001
- ASIN : B071WKH7F3
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,168 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
Kid's BUNKA is ideal for camping trips and sleepovers, the BUNKA kid’s mummy shaped sleeping bag will help them to stay cosy and enjoy a good night’s sleep. With an upper limit of 24 degree Celsius and a lower limit of +2 degree Celsius, this sleeping bag has an elasticated hood so they will be kept warm from head to toe. Plus a handy two way zip allows them to get in and out easily and it is a machine washable as well, for practical and easy care. Available in multiple different colours. Start your outdoor adventure with Trespass. Trespass brand spans the entire collection from accessories to high-end outerwear, performance clothing and equipment, yet remains true to the ethos of value in a life outdoors. Visit Trespass's Brand Store on Amazon.
From the manufacturer
At Trespass, we have always been passionate about creating a brand where adventure comes first. We believe no matter where you reside in the world or what age you are, you should always be able to embrace the great outdoors. Established in 1938 under the name Jacobs & Turner Ltd situated in the heart of Glasgow Scotland. In the beginning, we had just 12 machinists working profusely where we provided uniforms and other items of clothing to large organisations including the local police. As our success grew, we started creating anoraks and waterproof jackets that shaped the future of our business.
With in-house designers and product experts, our team are highly talented creative individuals who explore the possibilities and constantly push the boundaries of innovation.
Today, Trespass is one of the UK’s most successful outdoor clothing retailers providing a wide range of products from walking boots to outdoor furniture, selling internationally and exporting to over 60 countries.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size of it is practical and the hood is generous in size without being too big the make impractical .