|Price:|| £16.99 £32.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 【6 Layer of Absorption】: FLYISH DIRECT potty potty training pants have 6 layer of fabric for better absorbency and will hold the urine to prevent the leak which will give more time for parents to change the training pants for baby.
- 【Potty Training】: These toddler training pants allow your toddler to feel wetness and help the baby to learn to go to the toilet. Absorbent cloth and crotch TPU materials help to minimize the inconvenience caused by a small accident.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Pull On
- Training pants
- Package Dimensions : 28.4 x 18.9 x 5.3 cm; 280 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 Oct. 2019
- Manufacturer : FLYISH DIRECT
- Manufacturer reference : FDTP12-G12
- ASIN : B07ZJ1PMVX
- Department : Unisex Kids
- Customer reviews:
FLYISH DIRECT potty training pants is a great transition from nappy pants to underwear for toddlers and babies.
Training pants allows baby to feel the wetness and realize that she/he had an accident, helping baby learn to go to the toilet, and increasing their indenpence.
Stretchy waistband and leg hole allow the baby to easily pull them off and on like normal underwear, and make potty training easier.
Safe and Soft Materials
The toilet training pants are made of 100% cotton, soft and breathable to wear.
Washable and Resuable
High-quality fabric, Washable and reusable design creates less waste, saving your lots of money from disposable nappies.
Questions about Potty Training Pants
1. Could they be used at night
Of course they can be used for trained babies, but it is recommended to use cloth diaper inserts to increase absorbency in the early stages of potty training when the baby has more accidents.
2. Could training underwear replace nappies or pull-ups?
No, they have some protection but cannot completely replace nappies. They are designed for daytime use to prevent a puddle on the floor and to teach the baby to potty train. It is better to use them during the day and nappies at night. Please use with nappy pads at night.
3. How do training pants work?
Toilet training pants allow baby to feel the wetness and learn how to control pee poo and go to the toilet. Once your baby has told you that they have wet themselves, you should change them as soon as possible. They will only pee for a few minutes before wetting.
4. Why should we use cotton training underwear instead of pull-ups or nappies?
The difference between training trousers and nappies is that training underwear are designed to fit and feel like real underwear. They are a milestone for toddlers who are training to be big kids in the potty.
please see our sizing chart for reference
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fit is a bit big, they fit fine on the leg but pull up quite high on his body, probably not much more than a nappy but definitely visible above his trouser waistband. We do not find this a downside although I understand why some people may.
It’s good as they get used to the idea of going on the potty.
They wash at 40 degrees with a little bit of vanish..
I would recommend, buy 2-3 sets as they take 24 hours to dry and you can’t tumble them