Touring Europe 2022: in a caravan, motorhome or tent and over 3500 campsites reviewed Paperback – Illustrated, 3 Jan. 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Everything you need to know about exploring Europe in a caravan, motorhome or tent.
Touring Europe 2022 is your essential companion to independent touring in a caravan, motorhome or tent. This comprehensive handbook contains everything you need to know before you go, while you’re away and for your return to the UK.
The guide includes over 3500 sites in:
- Western Europe including Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, and Switzerland.
- Eastern Europe such as Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
- Southern European countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain.
- And the Scandinavian nations of Norway and Sweden.
All sites have been visited, recommended, and reviewed by Caravan and Motorhome Club members and other users of this book. You can even contribute yourself by reviewing the sites you visit.
About the Author
- Publisher : Caravan and Motorhome Club (3 Jan. 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 864 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1999323661
- ISBN-13 : 978-1999323660
- Dimensions : 15.5 x 21.2 x 2.8 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,515 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Useful information about driving in each country
For me personally, not knowing France too well, I would have liked to have the sites listed in areas eg Normandy, Brittany etc