|Product Dimensions||30 x 27.3 x 35 cm; 2.73 Kilograms|
|Item model number||423229|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Frustration Free Packages|
|Bottle nipple type||Vented|
|Bottle type||Anti-Colic Bottle|
|Item Weight||2.73 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tommee Tippee Complete Feeding Set, Super-Steam Electric Steriliser, Baby Bottle and Food Warmer, Baby Bottles and Accessories, Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||2.73 Kilograms|
|Bottle teat type||Vented|
|Bottle type||Anti-Colic Bottle|
|Age range (description)||Baby|
About this item
- Complete Feeding Set:1x Super-Steam electric steriliser & tongs, 1x electric bottle & food warmer, 2x insulated bottle bags, baby bottles & teats, bottle brush, milk powder dispensers, 1x 0-6 m soother
- Electric steriliser: The Super-Steam steriliser uses the natural cleaning power of steam to sterilise up to 6 baby bottles and accessories in just 5 minutes killing viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria
- Electric bottle and food warmer: Suitable for breast milk, formula and baby food, the Tommee Tippee bottle and food warmer gives you a safe, quick and simple way to warm feeds in just 4 minutes
- Award-winning Closer to Nature baby bottles***: the distinctive, silicone, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum supports in the transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding
- On-the-go accessories: Our milk powder dispensers store a perfect proportion of formula inside your baby’s bottle and the insulated bottle bags are designed specially to hold Closer to Nature bottles
The Tommee Tippee Complete Feeding Set contains everything you need to make baby feeding straightforward. With our Super Steam Advanced Electric Bottle Steriliser can sterilise up to 6 baby bottles in just 5 minutes, killing viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria. This baby bottle steriliser uses the 100% natural steam, so there are no chemicals or residue. The quick and easy way to ensure you always have feed-ready bottles for your baby. Suitable for breast milk, formula and baby food, the Tommee Tippee Bottle and Food Warmer gives you a safe, quick and simple way to warm feeds without overheating. With our award-winning Closer to Nature® baby bottle***, switching between breast and bottle feeding has never been simpler. To help avoid nipple confusion, our most breast-like, easy latch-on teat has been designed with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum’s breast. The anti-colic valve helps to prevent the symptoms of colic by ensuring your little one ingests more milk and less air. The Closer to Nature® milk powder dispensers sit perfectly inside the neck of the Closer to Nature® 260ml feeding bottle. Each dispenser can hold up to eight scoops of formula, so no there’s no need for a separate, bulky container - great for on-the-go feeding, as you simply mix a feed when you need it. Mixing on demand eliminates the risk of the milk spoiling, saves time and waste, and is also safe and hygienic. Our insulated bottle bags are portable and convenient. Simply store sealed water in a bottle and add formula powder when your baby is ready for their bottle. The bags can be used to store both hot and cold bottles, so they are perfect for any weather. *Tested against Influenza H1N1 (tested to EN 16777). **Warming times depend upon capacity and starting temperature of feed. Warming time of 4 minutes is based on heating a 150ml serving of milk from ambient room temperature (20°C). ***Awards: Mother & Baby Silver November 2019 Made for Mums March 2020
1x Electric Steam Steriliser; 1x Electric Bottle & Food Warmer; 2x Insulated Bottle Bags;4x 150ml Bottles with Slow Flow Teats; 4x 260ml Bottles with Slow Flow Teats; 1x Bottle & Teat Brush; 4x Milk Powder Dispensers; 1x 0-6m Soother; 1x Teat Tongs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 October 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By CS on 14 October 2019
After the week, the steriliser was put on as normal and I left the room.
I went back into the room, and could smell a smokey smell, and the steriliser had not worked.
I tried to press the on button and nothing happened.
I changed the fuse in the plug with no difference.
My honest opinion is that this product should be avoided and there are obviously faulty ones.
This is an expensive piece of kit, to only work for a week.
Luckily Tesco was still open and I was able to quickly pop out and buy a cheap one.
I'm very dissapointed and it's £75 that I'll never see again.
This could of been alot worse as it could of caught on fire.
By Gary Chisholm on 18 February 2020
By robert on 31 January 2020
I never leave a review but feel this one is absolutely necessary if it stops someone elses baby getting poorly! We purchased this steamer after our microwave one melted. It was fine for the first couple uses but then our baby started throwing his bottles back up and was generally very unsettled and in pain. We cleaned the steriliser before and after every use but the plate in the bottom was always dirty and unable to be descaled and clean. When looking into this we are not the only people to have had this issue. Another baby has been hospitalised as she was too young to fight the unsterile germs her poor mum unknowingly gave her. We used tommee tippee products with our first baby so automatically used them again but after this, I will not give them another penny. Disgraceful.