|Safety warning||See packaging|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 6.5 x 12.5 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item model number||42212242|
|Number Of Items||2|
|Style||2x Medium Flow Teats|
|Bottle nipple type||Vented|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Bottle Teats, Breast-Like, Anti-Colic Valve, Soft Silicone, Medium-Flow, 3m+, Pack of 2
|Size||M (Pack of 2)|
|Bottle teat type||Vented|
|Liquid flow speed description||Medium flow|
|Age range (description)||3+ Months|
About this item
- Breast-like: Distinctive, silicone, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum for a comfortable feed and supports in the transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding
- A latch made in heaven: 95% of mums say baby accepted our teat* – the most easily accepted and breast-like teat, ever, to encourage a natural latch
- Anti-colic: Featuring an anti-colic valve built into the teat that reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air, preventing symptoms of colic
- Different flow rates: Closer to Nature bottle teats are available in a variety of different flow rates to keep up with your growing baby
- BPA-free: Tommee Tippee baby bottle teats are always BPA and phthalate free for ultimate reassurance
Loved by mums and babies, our award-winning**, easy latch-on, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and mimics the natural flex and movement of a mum’s breast for a comfortable feed. 95% of mums reported that their baby accepted the soft silicone teat with skin-like feel and would recommend to others. *
All Closer to Nature bottle teats feature an anti-colic valve to prevent the symptoms of colic by ensuring your little one ingests more milk and less air.
Which flow rate do I need?
We offer different flow rates to keep up with your growing baby. Every baby is different but as a guide we suggest slow flow for 0+months, medium flow for 3+ months and fast flow for 6+ months. Closer to Nature teats are only compatible with Closer to Nature bottles.
How often should I replace the bottle teats?
We recommend changing your bottle teats every two months and you should change them immediately if they're damaged or weak.
* Based on 2021 study of 524 parents who use Tommee Tippee bottles
** Made for Mums March 2020
From the manufacturer
Shaped like a breast, feels like a breast, because babies prefer it that way.
Like a breast because babies prefer it that way – acceptance assured!*
*92% of more than 1200 parents who used our teat with their child recalled that they accepted it within the first 3 attempts.
The Closer to Nature teat with anti-colic valve reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air
All the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles and teats are BPA-free for your ultimate reassurance.
Go with the Flow
We offer different flow rates to keep up with your growing baby. Every baby is different but as a guide we suggest slow flow for 0+months, medium flow for 3+ months and fast flow for 6+ months. Closer to Nature teats are only compatible with Closer to Nature bottles
Go with the flow
We offer different flow rates to keep up with your growing baby.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did however find that cleaning the valves were a bit difficult, as you have to pinch it from inside of the teat but its way to close to the eadge of the teat's rim, makes getting a decent grip a bit of an inconvenience...pls wacth out for milk sometimes buliding up in between the teat's rim and the valve.
These, however, are minor issues.
These teats are more erganomic than other brands...so for parents who stuggle to latch their baby (or for follow on babies), it's the next best thing.
She is a bit faster with this bottle and slightly quieter , she takes around 30mins.
There has been no problems with changing teats, there was no choking.