Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.39
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Tiksounds Wireless Earbuds 5.1, Wireless Headphones in-Ear, 35H Playtime, USB-C Fast Charge, Wireless Earphones Deep Bass, Touch Control, IPX7 Waterproof Sport
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Ear placement||In Ear|
|Form factor||In Ear|
|Cable feature||Without Cable|
|Item weight||42 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 35-Hour Playtime: X15 wireless earbuds playtime lasts for over 6 hours from single charge and total 35 hours with charging case.
- Immersive Sound with Punchy Bass: X15 Wireless headphones adopts unique stereo design and 13mm big composite diaphragms to produce powerful sound with 43% more bass. Supports AAC high-quality audio decoding.
- IPX7 Waterproof: X15 wireless earphones boast IPX7 rated protection that resist daily splashes of water, sweat, rain. Perfect for fitness and travelling.
- Ergonomic Design and Easy To Carry: X15 wireless earbuds are ergonomic and equipped with 3 size eartips, designed for different ear shapes to ensure a comfortable fit. Charging case is small, only 42g and can be easily stowed in your pocket.
- Wireless 5.1 and One-Step Pairing: Wireless earbuds have wireless 5.1 will automatically connect to the last paired device when open the lid of charging case. wireless 5.1 provide stable transmission without interruptions.
X15 Wireless earphones adopts advanced Bluetoth synchronization transmission technology to synchronize audio and video without delay, so that the signal transmission is stronger and the connection is more stable.
X15 wireless headphones is equipped with a smart touchpad, with a fingertip touch to complete the corresponding operation, easy to control, simple and convenient.
Ultra-Long Battery Life
The Bluetoth earbuds have a built-in polymer lithium battery, which can enjoy 7 hours of use time on a single charge, and the integrated battery of the charging box has a battery life of 28 hours, saying goodbye to the troubles of frequent charging.
Bluetoth headphones with Close-system airtight design and polymer nano waterproof, the left and right ear support IPX7 waterproof, from the double challenge of rain and sweat.
Clear Phone Calls
Bluetoth earphones with CVC8.0 call noise reduction can reduce call noise according to the call scene, so that the call sound can be clear and rich in conveying details.
Superior Stereo Sound
X15 wireless earbuds with bio-carbon fiber composite diaphragm and polymer TPU of 13mm large dynamic unit, powerful low frequency, delicate and unique mid-high frequency, to create a beautiful sound quality.
1.How to connect?
- Automatically power on when open the charging case, X15 will reconnect to your device automatically after the first time of pairing and use.
2. How to Solve Charging Issues
- Clean the charging contacts, eartips, and mesh with an alcohol pad to remove dust or earwax that might be affecting charging or sound volume.
3. How to Solve Connection Issues（Reset your earbuds）
- Place the earbuds into the charging case and ensure they are charging.
- Delete the Bluetoth pairing information on the phone.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case, wait for 20 seconds until only one earbuds flash the light. Now you can re-pair with your phone.
|Wireless Earbuds||Workout headphones||Rechargeable Wireless Earbuds||Wireless Headphones|
|Playtime Per Charge||7-8 Hours||10 Hours||5-6 Hours||5-6 Hours|
|Total Playtime with Charging Case||35Hours||60Hours||150Hours||150Hours|
|Fast Charging||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 1 hour||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 1 hour||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 1 hour||Charge for 10 minutes, listen for 1 hour|
From the brand
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
- Batteries : 3 Lithium Ion batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 31 Oct. 2020
- Manufacturer : Tiksounds
- ASIN : B08LGRK6MT
- Item model number : X15
- Country of origin : China
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 6 in In-Ear Headphones
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 December 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- As soon as I take them out of their charging dock, they instantly sync with my mobile (P30 Pro) and start playing some music automatically. Saves a bit of time when in a rush.
- They're cheap.
- So the bass is far too deep on them. I've had to completely nuke the equalizer low hz just so the bass is reduced enough to put up with. I love bass in audio, but believe me when I say these are a bit too much.
- The case can be a bit fiddly / slippery when trying to get headphones out / putting them back in. Nothing major, I know. Js
Worth the money. Good for occasional use. If you want to listen to music as it's meant to be heard, do a bit of research and spend some more money.
Hope this helps.
I would say this cheaper brand is just as good, they don’t fall out of my ears, comfortable to wear as in they don’t dig in and cause pain and better value for money.
Also the battery life is fab, I was working outdoors for 6 hours playing music non stop and they were still going, plus the charging case they came with had loads of charge left in them.
However, there was a point where only one earbud worked but was easily solved by putting both in the charger case for a few seconds
They didn’t disappoint! They come in a neat little case which shows how much charge the case has left. I love this feature as it means the earphones always stay charged up. I keep them in my car because I mostly use them for the gym and just charge the case when I need to. It’s lasted ages so far.
The earphones themselves are a good size, they’re pretty comfy although I’ve had to get used to the shape and the way they sit in my ear. I’m pleased to know they don’t budge if you use them in the gym so running or vigorous movement is not an issue.
The sound quality is really good and they are nice and bassy- good if like me you listen to a lot of dance / house music etc.
The only negative , which I don’t really think it’s a negative it’s more a ‘getting used to’ is the way you tap it to change song, volume etc. I’ve found a few times when I’ve felt I’ve needed to adjust them for comfort where I’ve touched it it recognises it as a ‘song change’ or something or ‘pause’ which can be a little annoying. But I think maybe it’s just me not touching them lower down when I need to move them.
Overall, For the price these are well worth it, they won’t disappoint and they’re definitely the best earphones I’ve owned by far.
By Farzan on 9 December 2020