|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 22.86 x 7.62 cm; 675.85 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||7 years and up|
|Item model number||TTB-CORE-3|
|Number of Game Players||2|
|Number of pieces||129|
|Material Type(s)||Foam, Paper|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 Sept. 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - Card Games for Adults Teens & Kids - Fun Family Games - A Dodgeball Card Game
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||7-100|
|Included components||2 squishy foam burritos, 1 hologram confirming authenticity, 120 cards, Instruction manual, 7 tokens|
|Number of players||2|
About this item
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends - Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ - Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
Do not throw Burritos at eyes, face or head. Never throw a modified Burrito. Remove any sharp items and dangerour conditions before you play.
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
A dodgeball card game from the creators of Exploding Kittens.
Collect cards. Play your hand. Throw things at your friends.
How it Works
Rack Up Points
Score points by finding three of a kind in the deck.
Find matches before anyone else does.
If someone plays Burrito Cards, a Battle ensues.
Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy burritos.
Declare war on your friends
Some battles involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a Burrito War. While others pit players in one-on-one duels.
Warm-up that pitching arm, sharpen those reflexes, and get ready to achieve squishy burrito dominance!
|Throw Throw Burrito: A Dodgeball Card Game||Exploding Kittens: Original Edition||Streaking Kittens: Expansion of Exploding Kittens||You’ve Got Crabs||You’ve Got Crabs: Imitation Crab Expansion||Bears vs Babies: A Monster Building Card Game|
|Number of Players||2-6||2-5||N/A||4-10 (Team Based)||N/A||2-5|
|Includes Adorable Squishy Toys||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Includes Wearable Accessories||No||No||No||No||Yes||No|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 May 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game can be played with two players which is also super fun I suggest before playing the two of you make separate forts to run to make it extra fun otherwise the game is over fairly quickly.
So fun and so cute and has left me and my friends laughing so much
By Mrs. Kay F. Underwood on 5 May 2020
We did end up in fits of giggles and I woudld still highly recommend it especially for people younger as its a wonderfully thought through game and is very fun and we were certainly brought back to more childish times with a lot less worries :)
Word of warning, check your ornaments aren't in the firing line for the burrito duel..... 😂
The kids (14 and 17!) and I love this game - it's great fun - who doesn't wanna chuck stuff at their kids sometimes?! Why not a burrito!! They can get their own back in the burrito dual or the burrito war. Maybe a game for older kids who don't mind things being hurled at them full pelt - I can imagine little kids could get upset! (You could play with the full intention of not throwing them hard - this doesn't happen - you are under pressure to be quick - you don't have time to control the throw!!)
HIghly recommend this game. (Especially if you have had a wine or two!)