Follow the author
They Don’t Teach This at School: A practical guide full of everyday skills to provide your family with a toolkit for essential everyday knowledge - ... to household DIY, to making conversation Hardcover – 12 May 2022
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The Sunday Times Bestseller
A fully illustrated, practical guide full of essential skills and knowledge that school didn’t prepare us for
‘We all learned how to take tests at school, but then we went out into the world and found ourselves underprepared! And the worst thing anyone can feel is helpless. So I’ve filled this book with over 100 of the most vital life skills and tools that will not only save you money and give you confidence, but may even save a life.’
- Myleene x
This book will empower you, and your family, with essential knowledge to tackle everyday challenges.
Packed full of advice, They Don't Teach This At School is full of information and tips on:
• Escaping from a burning building
• Dealing with medical emergencies
• Getting a good night's sleep
• How to be a good listener
• Talking about racism
• How to write a CV and apply for a job
• Saying hello (and more) in different languages
• Coping with a plumbing crisis
• How to change a plug and a fuse
• Checking the pressure on car tyres
• Stopping your mouth burning when you've eaten something spicy
• What to do if you're lost
• How to feel confident about speaking in public
‘Underestimate Myleene Klass at your peril […] a remarkable ambitious and useful book’ Vanessa Feltz
A practical guide full of everyday skills to provide your family with a toolkit for essential everyday knowledge - from life-saving, to household DIY, to making conversation
- Publisher : HQ (12 May 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008467919
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008467913
- Dimensions : 19 x 2.7 x 24.1 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 8,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 stars for the book itself (content wise)!