Other Sellers on Amazon
The Sims 4 Standard Edition | PC/Mac | VideoGame | Code In A box | English
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|Price includes VAT if applicable|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Create Sims with big personalities - Create and control a new generation of Sims! With huge personalities and even bigger aspirations, your smarter Sims are more relatable, have the ability to multi-task, and come to life with new emotions and lively animations. They provide you with endless possibilities to create stories that are rich, entertaining, and often downright hilarious.
- Enjoy powerful creative tools - The Create A Sim tool and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the room-based Build Mode. Styled Looks and Rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
- Share your creations - The all-new Gallery allows you to view, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by and enjoy the rich content created by The Sims community, and add new experiences to your game. You'll never run out of fun.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 13.5 x 3 cm; 80 Grams
- Release date : 5 Sept. 2014
- Date First Available : 21 May 2014
- ASIN : B00KHJLXN2
- Item model number : 207201
- Country of origin : Poland
- Customer reviews:
You create. You control. You rule.
You can create any Sim you can dream up. Plan their lives, pick their friends, make enemies, and watch their hilarious stories unfold. Go ahead, make a Sim whose greatest aspiration is to hone his gardening skills. With enough work, he might become the world's greatest freelance botanist. Or maybe you want to create a hilarious prankster who yearns to be the life of the party. Will she end up a criminal mastermind? The choice is yours. There's no predicting how huge personalities will collide in The Sims 4 – help your Sims pursue a career, learn new skills, make friends, and start relationships. How will you rule?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never seen a more convoluted and annoying installation process as Sims 4.
First off, you don't install the game, you have to install Origin which means an internet connection. However, the version that comes on the disc is too old and won't work or install properly. So then you have to find and download Origin manually.
With that installed you enter your redemption code and it attaches Sims 4 to your new account. So far so good.
It then starts to download it, despite having just bought the CD version. Turns out you have to cancel the download and start the installer on the CD again.
Once that's done you can play, right? Nope. It then says you need to download a massive update before it will let you play.
Three hours later and finally, after you've lost the will to live and decided that you'd much rather eat live spiders than play it, it finally let's you load the game.
The game itself looks pretty cool to be fair. But honestly - don't bother buying the CD version. Just get it online through Origin and save yourself the headache.
EA need to understand that high speed broadband is not available to all......thats why we buy CDs and DVDs!!!!!
I have one very disappointed daughter who gave me her own money for this and she can’t play it...
The Sims 4 seems a lot more basic than 3. No longer able to customise anything or apply texture, not as easy to manage and what annoyed me the most is that you can no longer jump on a bike or in the car and pop into the town, you now have to wait for the map to load, choose where you want to go and sit with a loading screen. For me the game seems to have gone backwards instead of improving.
The only good thing is that personalities are better and the sims can multi task e.g send a text while making food or play games on the toilet.
Quite disappointed overall
So far I'm really enjoying it. I love the create a sim section (always my favourite part). I miss the ability to change colours of everything but that's a tiny thing compared to how you can pull the face & body about to change their shape & look. I never really liked the look of the sims 3 characters and these are much better.
I love that they can now multi-task. So if you queue tasks like make breakfast, watch TV, they'll get their breakfast then eat it in front of the TV. Also directing communication between sims is much better - while they are eating, you can get them to get to know each other or discuss interests .
I don't find having to log in to Origin in order to play a problem, although it will be annoying if I lose internet connection for any reason.
I was dubious about buying this after reading the reviews. I've barely scratched the surface of game play yet, but so far I don't regret finally giving in :D
I love the Sims 2, hated the Sims 3, so was apprehensive about this 4th one. But everything I’d read & seen for it looked really good so thought I’d give a go.
I hated it at the beginning so i uninstalled it & forgot about it. But then saw Strangerville Ad so reinstalled and am now loving this instalment.
There’s some completely odd expansions & stuff packs, but there’s a few great ones (I’ve purchased a few directly through Origin using their “build a bundle” offer).
This is everything you’d expect from The Sims, but has updated graphics, and seems to run a little better.