The Hockey News 23 May 2022 issue
About this Magazine
- Kindle for Android redding_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for Android Tablets whiskeytown_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for iPhone iphone_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for iPod Touch ipod_periodical_version_info
- Kindle for iPad ipad_periodical_version_info
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- Some digital newspapers and magazines may include fewer photos and other images than the print edition.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription renews, Amazon will notify you via email of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
The Hockey News has been providing the most comprehensive coverage of the world of hockey since 1947. THN is published 18 times a year, including 14 regular issues and four special issues - such as Future Watch, Draft Preview, Yearbook, the #1 selling hockey annual in North America.
- Format: : Kindle Edition
- Publication date : 30 Nov. 2021
- ASIN : B0B34WP1J2
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If this is the new format, then count me out from now on, this is absolute rubbish, no results, no game reports, no divisional standings, goal scorers, no reports from the minor leagues, etc. etc. etc.
Now I may be missing the point here and it could also be that because this is a Kindle version, then the real mag/paper is just not in the download, but I will certainly never buy this nonsense again.
Somebody please explain to me what has happened to the good old traditional paper version of "The Hockey News" ???