|Product Dimensions||38.5 x 30.2 x 23 cm; 4.96 Kilograms|
|Volume Capacity||2 litres|
|Power / Wattage||1200 watts|
|Item Weight||4.96 kg|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £8.89
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Tefal PerfectMix BL811D40 High-Speed Blender, Powelix Blades, Stainless Steel, 1200 W
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||38.5 x 30.2 x 23 centimetres|
|Power / Wattage||1200 watts|
|Item weight||4.96 Kilograms|
About this item
- Six Powelix blades for suitable blending up to 30 Percent faster*
- Powerful 1200 W motor delivers 28000 rotations per minute (RPM)
- Three pre-set programmes, including Smoothie, Ice Crush and Auto Clean
- 2 Litre thermoresistant glass jug for hot and cold ingredients, enough for the whole family
- Auto clean function and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning up a breeze
- Note-cleaning and drying before reassembly is important any debris can damage the mechanisms . The blade is also detachable.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
| || |
Tefal BL82AD40 PerfectMix+ Tritan Blender, High Speed, 1200 W, 2 Litres, Stainless Steel & Dark Grey
Russell Hobbs 24722 Desire Jug Blender, 1.5 Litre Smoothie Maker and Soup Liquidiser, Matte Black, 650 W
Philips 5000 Series Blender for Smoothies, Juices and Sauces with Extra Tumbler - 1000W - 2 litres - Metallic - HR3573/91
Tefal BL420840 Blendforce II Blender with Plastic Jug, 600 W, 1.5 liters, Black
|Shipping||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
|Wattage||1200 watts||1200 watts||650 watts||1000 watts||600 watts|
From the manufacturer
Use Tefal Perfect Mix for the ultimate blending experience. Using Powelix Technology on stainless-steel blades that combine three different actions, Perfect Mix delivers deliciously smooth results.
Powelix Technology: Smoother results 30% faster*
The six blades built with PowelixTechnology are designed to amplify the mixing power for up to 30% faster* results. Here’s how: firstly, these robust stainless-steel blades are set at the perfect cutting angle to whizz through tough ingredients with ease. Secondly, being razor-sharp, they can pulverise any food to a velvety finish. Thirdly, the spinning blades create a powerful vortex that pulls every last ingredient in for lump-free results
Hot and Cold Recipes
Whether making hot soups or ice-cold drinks, you can rest easy knowing the Tefal Perfect Mix+ won’t crack under the pressure thanks to its thermoresistant glass jug. What’s more, with its generous 2L capacity you can produce enough soups or smoothies to cater for the whole family.
Powerful and Durable
For High-Speed Results
A high-performance 1200W motor delivers 28,000 RPM, allowing you to enjoy delicious results in next to no time. For long lasting durability, an air cooling system is combined with the motor, preventing the Tefal Perfect Mix+ blender from overheating no matter how hard you work it. There are three pre-programmed settings, each tailored to a specific requirement; Smoothie for fruits and vegetable, Ice Crush for harder ingredients, and an Auto Clean function that helps with cleaning up.
Six razor-sharp stainless-steel blades set at a perfect cutting angle, creating a powerful vortex to blend every last ingredient
Powerful 1200W motor delivers 28,000 RPM for smooth results in a superfast time. An inbuilt air cooling system, prevents the motor from overheating for long-lasting durability.
Easy to Use
With three pre-set programmes to choose from, including an Auto Clean function, the Tefal Prefect Mix+ blender couldn’t be easier to use. Also included is a spatula for stubborn ingredients and handy measuring cap.
|Speed Settings||Variable and Pulse|
|Ice Crush function||✓|
|Jar total capacity||2L (1.5L Working)|
|Jar material||Glass, Thermoresistant|
|Number of blades||6 Removeable|
|Colours||Stainless Steel/Dark Grey|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By matthoadrobson on 23 June 2020
But first, did a "dry run" to test the Smoothies i.e. apples, bananas, berries, a cup of water, and Crushed ICE functions - both were carried out as per the instructions.
Sadly, however, and after just a few minutes, I could smell "motor burning" and the machine simply stopped working - it was as if it had "overheated?!
Now I know from previous #Tefal products i.e. mixers and blenders, that whilst "pricey", they are normally very robust, so I'm arranging to return this back to the seller as clearly, it's "one of the them" in terms of "not fit for purpose".
So yes, I'm pretty much very disappointed right now, but hopefully, the seller will take this on board.
UPDATE - Not a single response from the seller on this? ...
Its excellent quality and I'm particularly fond of the glass jug. I've made smoothies, vegan cheeses, sauces, peanut butter and much more with this blender and it's handled all of that like a champ!
If I had to moan about something it would probably be that sometimes it's quite difficult getting the thicker mixtures out of the jug with the ribs on the jug and the blades at the moment, but I think that's a common issue on all blenders so not specific to this one.
Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and I'm totally in love with this blender! Would highly recommend.
Love the glass jug! The entire thing is such good quality for a decent price. If like me you're not ready to spend hundreds on a great blender thus is such a great compromise. I don't usually leave reviews, but this time I had to share. Hope this helps.