Follow the author
Teaching WalkThrus: Five-step guides to instructional coaching: Visual step-by-step guides to essential teaching techniques Paperback – Illustrated, 30 Mar. 2020
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The book covers important practical techniques in behaviour and relationships; curriculum planning; explaining and modelling; questioning and feedback; practice and retrieval; and Mode B teaching. Each technique is simply explained and beautifully illustrated in five short steps, to make sense of complex ideas and support student learning.
About the Author
Oliver Caviglioli is uniquely placed to bridge the gap between education and graphic design. A former special school head teacher, Oliver learned design principles from an early age from his architect and typographer father. Four decades of reading educational research found its visual expression in his spectacular, image-rich book 'Dual Coding With Teachers'.
- Publisher : John Catt; Illustrated edition (30 Mar. 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 140 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1912906767
- ISBN-13 : 978-1912906765
- Dimensions : 20.83 x 1.02 x 14.48 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,875 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The many areas that are focussed upon are comprehensive yet succinct. This book will be of value to everyone from the trainee teacher to the principal.
The content is excellent however, I found it very thought provoking and inspiring, as well as practical. I regret not having bought a paper copy.