Follow the author
Teaching the Primary Curriculum Outdoors Paperback – 9 July 2022
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Research evidence consistently shows that an outdoor learning environment can improve behaviour, engagement and encourage more active participation in learning. So why keep learning in a classroom?
In reality, we know the challenges teachers face. We know the barriers that get in the way of taking learning outside. Learning through Landscapes has three decades of experience supporting teachers with the everyday challenges of teaching outdoors. Through this real life understanding of teaching and step by step guidance, this book shows you that every curriculum subject in primary schools can be taught outdoors.
Through the pages of this book, Learning through Landscapes shows you that learning outdoors not only improves the health, wellbeing and attainment of the children in your class - it also brings joy to your teaching.
About the Author
- Publisher : Corwin UK; 1st edition (9 July 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1529780446
- ISBN-13 : 978-1529780444
- Dimensions : 17 x 1.47 x 24.2 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 34,014 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews: